[FS17] Feedback

Colin_TJ

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by Colin_TJ »

is there any topic regarding Loess Hill Country map?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Case xl man

Post by Case xl man »

:gamer: CAn we please have more detail in potato planting e.g. Bedforming destoning etc but only on hard mode as some people may not want this
Case xl man

Post by Case xl man »

Octopuss wrote:Please give us the possibility to remove bushes from the map. I'd like to enlarge one of the fields near Sosnovka farm and there are bushes that grow right next to it which I cannot remove :(
That or give us the ability to hedge trim
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

What this game needs is weather effects on crops, also insect effects on crops. We farm organic so we don't' use pesticide we are organic certified 10 years now.
Also would be nice to have organic choices besides that oil radish as well. anyway those are my thoughts. Put all the nasty stuff weather bugs and such does on hard mode make it a real challenge.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Needs aliens and or dinosaurs. Cattle mutilation and crop circles add realism. Plus according to Jurassic Park and Jurassic World dinosaurs eat cows goats and pigs.... just saying. Stop the discrimination.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

I really enjoy the game but at the same time I hope that FS19 will introduce some new features, because that game inspite of being amazing still needs some work and changes in order not to become monotonous. After all that's what harmed Call of Duty franchise.

Hope to see some true European maps from Giants.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

True european map?
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Yeah, where the fields are next to each other and do not look like rectangle. In the middle of Europe, where I live, the countryside doesn't look like Sosnovka.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

LukeSpidey wrote:Yeah, where the fields are next to each other and do not look like rectangle. In the middle of Europe, where I live, the countryside doesn't look like Sosnovka.
Even real Sosnovka isn't like Sosnovka map.. lol I hear you man try out Górale, Sandy Bay 17 or Coldborough Park Farm... They are good... :)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

LukeSpidey wrote:Yeah, where the fields are next to each other and do not look like rectangle. In the middle of Europe, where I live, the countryside doesn't look like Sosnovka.
It based on Eastern europe/Balkans
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

hannyboy wrote:When comes a free DLC from Giants?
GIANTs has already released quite a few free downloads.
https://farming-simulator.com/mods.php? ... d=8&page=0
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Do anyone plays this game on Steam Machine??? How's it preforms? I might start looking for new equipment for this game, or is there any not to expensive setup which someone can direct me to ? as PC vise (it seam the only way to have all goodies from mod-hub by switching to PC after all) :)
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Colin_TJ wrote:
Even real Sosnovka isn't like Sosnovka map.. lol I hear you man try out Górale, Sandy Bay 17 or Coldborough Park Farm... They are good... :)
I'm on PS4 so a little bit limited, but I'd love to try Polish Górale. The map looks amazing.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

LukeSpidey wrote: I'm on PS4 so a little bit limited, but I'd love to try Polish Górale. The map looks amazing.
Oh... I'm on PS4 as well so I can recommend: Sandy Bay 17 or Coldborough Park Farm :) :this:
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Being able to tie down vehicles to the vehicle hauling trailer would be nice, or equipment to the trailers (baling trailers as well as vehicle hauling).
FS-19 (PC)