[FS17] Feedback

TallPaul003

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by TallPaul003 »

bigskinner wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:52 pm
b101uk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:04 am :search:
It is a moving violation contra Washington State Law (code RCW 46.61.200) to fail to bring a vehicle to a complete stop at stop signs at road intersections, as shown between 3:07-3:10 in your Farming Simulator 17 – Gameplay #1 : From Seeds to Harvest video. :chinese:

anyway that got me thinking :hmm:, how about some very basic traffic laws with small fines that penalise the driver when driving on public roads? e.g.
speeding.
not stopping at stop signs.
not obeying traffic lights at road junctions.
not stopping at rail crossings when required. (I did spy the rail crossing in the video just before the truck ran the stop sign)
persistently driving on the wrong side of the road.
failing to use indicators when turning at road junctions.
failing to use vehicle lights at night.
crashes into other road vehicles.
YEAAAAAAAAA , and a cop car coming outa the bush with lights flashing , and a real cop car chase when the bugger don't pull over and stop , thad be great ,
reminded me of this hilarious video !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30InBgGhiSo
FS17 on XBone
RabidDawg

Post by RabidDawg »

TallPaul003 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:54 pm
reminded me of this hilarious video !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30InBgGhiSo
"Why don't you come up here and get me?". Ol ' Steve was in trouble the moment he said that.
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

It was the "maybe I will, maybe I won't, maybe I will, maybe I won't" that brought me to tears!
FS17 on XBone
Plisko

Post by Plisko »

I really enjoy the forestry but I also find it very frustrating. The only time I feel like rage quitting this game is when I am trying to load small logs into the wood chipper. The small wood always slips through the log grabbing equipment no matter how hard I grab them so it takes 10 tries to put a twig in a wood chipper with the arm. That makes it feel like I should do it by hand but the mechanics of picking up logs and putting them somewhere by hand is a cruel joke designed to destroy fun.

I have moved lots of logs in my lifetime and they never act like this. You have a keyboard movement system that jerks from stop to start and logs that are sensitive to sudden movement that go flying out of my hands. Apparently I am too weak to turn around with a log without it slipping out of my hand but I am also so strong that when it slips out of my hand it goes flying across the field... or under my tractor... or anywhere but where I want it to go... So then I need to cut twigs into 5 more pieces just to keep from going crazy.. and even those small pieces go flying way too easily. Why are FS17 farmers hands made of grease and jelly?? Who thought this would be a good feature? Just let me hold the tree parts without them flying around... the movement system is not graceful enough to do this slippery grip idea... especially when we can't even look where we are going half the time. If it is light enough for me to pick up just let me hold it... please... just ...let... me... hold... it..... this doesn't need to be so complicated and it's not fun at all. I almost wish I didn't have the option to even try because it always makes me mad. I don't like being this mad at a game that is supposed to be relaxing.
dhancock1254

Re: [FS17] Feedback a mod theife

Post by dhancock1254 »

a guy by the name of chris goldsmith with diesel power modding had me send him 200.00 for him to buy a mod and build it for me 4 months later he finally sent it to me but its not useable he now is trying to sell it on patron
fordj4116@gmail.com

Post by fordj4116@gmail.com »

I bought it for a relaxing experience and to try something new.
Reviews on steam were really good and I had $50 to blow so decided to try it. It is actually fun!
oolykee

Post by oolykee »

fordj4116@gmail.com wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 am I bought it for a relaxing experience and to try something new.
Reviews on steam were really good and I had $50 to blow so decided to try it. It is actually fun!
You are so lucky!

You are only starting what will probably be one of your best gaming experiences in your life.

It changed my life, well gaming life at least.

Sooo relaxing. :)

Don't forget the most important thing. Have fun! :)
Check out our channel:
https://goo.gl/EUTkLW

New video every day.
Here is the newest one:
https://goo.gl/SrBkQ1

Check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Oolykee-Gaming ... 843882487/
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Thats the thing about simulator games, play at your own pace, speed, and your way, no ones rushing you to get things.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

well seen BigC92
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

There was a mod for FS15 where you got fined for running red lights and not stopping for stop signs
Blankenberry

Post by Blankenberry »

I'm fairly confident this has been asked before, however I couldn't find it. Is FS17 on switch ever going to get the sugar cane DLC or even some new maps? I love this game but after year it has gotten pretty stale.
drz

Post by drz »

Here is some deedback for you developers - Your greed murdered the multiplayer potential of this game. Here is why:

* Only vanilla servers have players in them, if that. Vanilla or private.
* Modhub mods can't auto download (see: Amount of multiplayers)
* You require us to buy a license at FULL PRICE, for dedicated server. Dedicated server development was crowdfounded at that, was it not? That is a scam
* You charge your more supportive customers twice for a dedicated server, but it can't even do active synchronization.
* You release more DLCs and another game rather than fixing the issues of FS17.
* You can't play on DLC servers without DLC, so yet another nail in the coffin for that multiplayer.
* If I buy another license (my fourth), I'd need to buy DLC for that server as welll (if I had that, but I'm not giving more money to GIANTS)
* You rely heavily on mods. Think FS19 is fit for sale.. It's basically a sloppily patched FS17. Charge $$$
* Release more DLC for FS19, fragment multiplayer even further between 2 games, bunch of DLC, fewer dedicated servers, inabillity to auto download any mod, the same mods that this game relies on.
* Cue dead multiplayer

The only reason you can do this, is because the player base likes shiny green things.

What GIANTS did with FS19, was to include more sheep head customers.

That server license thing + renting incentive.. I doubt it's legal if you ended up in court with it.
Yoder

Post by Yoder »

I like it very much. Thank you