[FS17] Feedback

JERRYBLACK11

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by JERRYBLACK11 »

this pc/my documents/my games/farmingsimuator2017/mods this is how I get to my mods but nothing seems to work in game ...am I doing something wrong. I would like to post my log.txt but unable to do it as the log.txt and forum doesn't have attachment for pictures

Code: Select all

MyPc/My Documents/Farmingsimulator2017/Mods
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

JERRYBLACK11 wrote:this pc/my documents/my games/farmingsimuator2017/mods this is how I get to my mods but nothing seems to work in game ...am I doing something wrong. I would like to post my log.txt but unable to do it as the log.txt and forum doesn't have attachment for pictures
I've moved your other posts and the responses to the other thread where you posted about this issue: viewtopic.php?f=896&t=113855

Please continue the discussion there. This thread should only be used to post general feedback about this game, but not to ask for support on specific topics. Also asking the same question in multiple threads will just cause confusion and should be avoided.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

how about an update on what's in testing.... its been almost a week !

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Dougyhowzer

Post by Dougyhowzer »

I rarely want to give feedback , but I will in this case . Overall , I am enjoying FS 17 and . I like most of the new features and especially the trains feature .

That said , when I try the mission system , I notice that it pays way too much and it also adds a time limit .

I like to make two soft suggestions . First remove the reward of how much you gain at the completion of the job and and instead offering a discount towards the purchase of the field .

Doing additional jobs for the owner can result in gaining a bigger discount that is based on building reputation with that particular owner .

The other soft suggestion I like to make is
is keep the job income and gaining reputation as it is that helps lower the cost of buying the field , but lower the amounts .

I noticed that some of the reward amounts that you can make in a reasonable time frame.

I think the given the amount of work you put into your own farm should be rewarded double than what you would get from completing any mission because it requires a lot more time and effort and patience
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

I've posted this in multiplayer.
If you got a chance to read it
Maybe let me know what you think

viewtopic.php?f=894&t=114094
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

(Ps4) when attaching the New Holland bailer to the Anno 1974 mower and you try to reverse the bailer or turn a tight corner the bailer swings violently from side to side almost like a dog wagging it's tail. This doesn't stop until you go forward or detach. This can be frustrating when near a tree as you can get stuck. Love the mower though.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Frantic Farmer wrote:(Ps4) when attaching the New Holland bailer to the Anno 1974 mower and you try to reverse the bailer or turn a tight corner the bailer swings violently from side to side almost like a dog wagging it's tail. This doesn't stop until you go forward or detach. This can be frustrating when near a tree as you can get stuck. Love the mower though.
Can you post that in the bug report forum and use the format outlined? Thanks.
Plumbboss

Post by Plumbboss »

Think a good DLC for the game would be a whole new range of brands so console can have cooler stuff!
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Maybe an idea for the next version.
With the different brand like the CNH group and the AGCO group, There should be more than one shop.
And like been said by others for multiplayer a global marked with the activity of more players. It will make selling a lot more challenging.
Plumbboss

Post by Plumbboss »

Any idea/rumours when FS18 is coming out?
Guil

Post by Guil »

It was released at the beginning of June and is for handheld/mobile. Odd years are pc/console so 15, 17 and 19.
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

What About some more info on the upcoming platinum edition?
Plumbboss

Post by Plumbboss »

Hi all just wondering for websites or pages of modded I play console and want to see what they are designing next for the game! Thanks
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I played FS 15 and now last 6 - 7 months have been so good with FS 2017. I like the approments and all, I play with PS4 Pro. Ofcourse minus is that there so much more mods for PC, but I understand some of the reasons for that. Game is great and can't wait for next one.

I really hope we get opening tractor doors, John Deere and more freedom with for example with tires modifications. I hope you could add twin tires for most of the tractors etc.
2Ptrucking

Post by 2Ptrucking »

I would like to know if we can get a piece of equipment to use on the drive ways / paths to make them wider and or even add stone to them along with that could we get a over head belt system and a water system from the water tank to the cows and etc.