[FS17] Feedback

Hairy Bob

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by Hairy Bob »

That was a thing in fs15, with soilmod. It would let you know the pH and nutrient status of your fields, so you could apply the appropriate correction. I think, there's N, PK, NPK, herbicide, lime and water that can be applied. There's probably more, I just remember that it got pretty in-depth and seemed too little like a game to me, so I gave it a miss.
I did hear tell that if you got everything right, you could get amazing yields.
I'm not sure how much of this will make it into the seasons mod, that's shaping up to be a real game changer
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigYveske wrote:We need chalk.
We must be able to stabilize the acidity in the ground after all the manure.
I was thinking for a factory where we can by chalk and than spread it with the solid fertilizer spreaders.
It can be built in the game the same as the periodic ploughing. After a stage of 3 crop rotations we should spread chalk.

Just an idea because I also have to do it in real life.
Not lime then?
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

eric21 wrote:
BigYveske wrote:We need chalk.
We must be able to stabilize the acidity in the ground after all the manure.
I was thinking for a factory where we can by chalk and than spread it with the solid fertilizer spreaders.
It can be built in the game the same as the periodic ploughing. After a stage of 3 crop rotations we should spread chalk.

Just an idea because I also have to do it in real life.
Not lime then?
Well i just translated lime to my language and it means lemons :lol: but then I came at limestone and the translation of limestone is actually what I'm trying to say when speaking about chalk.
So yes I think it should be a standard game fase to be able to use lime in the game to keep the acidity of the ground on point. If you know what I mean now *thumbsup*
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Benjibeaver

Post by Benjibeaver »

I would like to see a few more crops such as fescue and ryegrass. We have the combines and the planters. The only thing we don't have yet is a pickup header. We would also need a swather to cut the grass and place into a nice row.
Rocking the XBone in Western Oregon
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Self propelled windrower?
Benjibeaver

Post by Benjibeaver »

Eric21, yes. Here in Western Oregon, we grow 90% of the world's grass seed. Self propelled windrowers are essential.
Rocking the XBone in Western Oregon
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I would like to give 2 suggestions for the next update:
-double tire power of all NH tractors and harvesters
-the remaining time of great offer
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Try to make 3x3 or 4x4 maps working on consoles. That would be awesome...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RFERIGOLO wrote:I would like to give 2 suggestions for the next update:
-double tire power of all NH tractors and harvesters
-the remaining time of great offer
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Not every IH tractors have a duel wheel option
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Colin_TJ wrote:Try to make 3x3 or 4x4 maps working on consoles. That would be awesome...
One of the testers is looking forna fix, cant promise anythinf
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Is it me or you also have problem with seeing the borders of fertilised ground in the second and third stage of grow. With no GPS, which I'm not a big fan of, it is really difficult to track the area of fertilised ground without constantly looking at the map.

In real life there are usually tracks on fields with, let's say, second and third stage of grow left by tractors. I really hope that Giants will implement that feature in the next game. It will definitely make thinks easier.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Download crop destruction and use normal wheels on any tractor to create team lines.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

OK, it sounds like a solution but there's one problem. Destruction works on second and third stage where, like I said, you already cannot see exactly the lines on fertilised area.

I meant something that will mark the ground from the first stage.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

LukeSpidey wrote:Is it me or you also have problem with seeing the borders of fertilised ground in the second and third stage of grow. With no GPS, which I'm not a big fan of, it is really difficult to track the area of fertilised ground without constantly looking at the map.

In real life there are usually tracks on fields with, let's say, second and third stage of grow left by tractors. I really hope that Giants will implement that feature in the next game. It will definitely make thinks easier.
It depends on the crop, iv seen tram lines just after the field has been seeded
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Use the pro,seed mod to place tram lines when your seeding. This way you can follow them when you fertilize. The lines will not disappear but you wil have "correct" lines to follow
In real life the lines don't disappear in the crobs I know. Expect with sugar beats there the lines will disappear because the the crob grows above the lines
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!