[FS17] Feedback

LukeSpidey

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by LukeSpidey »

After divng into the Big Bud equipment I think we definitely need some more big equipment. Maps with big fields with possibility to merge them. There are plenty of mods with big in their spirit so I hope sooner or later we get some more.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

LukeSpidey wrote:After divng into the Big Bud equipment I think we definitely need some more big equipment. Maps with big fields with possibility to merge them. There are plenty of mods with big in their spirit so I hope sooner or later we get some more.
Wetbridge hills
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

Colin_TJ wrote:Try to make 3x3 or 4x4 maps working on consoles. That would be awesome...
The consoles don't have the hardware power for these unfortunately. The graphics is set fairly low compared to a decent PC, I just moved to PC to get all the visual beauty of the game as well as "follow me" and "teleport" mods which are awesome.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

tom5051 wrote:
Colin_TJ wrote:Try to make 3x3 or 4x4 maps working on consoles. That would be awesome...
The consoles don't have the hardware power for these unfortunately. The graphics is set fairly low compared to a decent PC, I just moved to PC to get all the visual beauty of the game as well as "follow me" and "teleport" mods which are awesome.

Where did you get that info from?
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Where did you get that info from?[/quote]

i will pin myself under that question.....
besides i run game on ps4 & pc..... nonetheless i prefer ps4 and question remains...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The hardware migth not be perfect for it, but the actual problem is, that there are 2 errors no one can fix (yet).
At least thats the info i got.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Heres my take on the game, ready for this Giants, it is absolutely fan freaking tastic, oh yes i had to go there, i love the animated axles, BUT, the puma, fortis, and the JCB tractors dont have it (Im not sure about the other tractors), love the deformation of the tires, the animal are more in-depth to take care of, which is awesome, its not just about feeding them, i love the straw and grass swaths, we dont have them big squares like on fs15, the straps, tip anything anywhere is all very handy, selling of anything is also awesome, more money, the mods are coming in bunches, somewhat, but i know making the mods are time consuming and they have jobs, but like they say, great things come to those who wait, so modders, take all the time you need, i dont have a certain day for a project to be done, i just want it to be in the game's modhub, the mission system is crazy awesome, you work for someone bring down the price of the fields and get paid for it, i am playing on PS4. Giants you have blown my mind on fs17, keep adding new features, keep tweaking/improving existing features, and ill keep playing them, simple as that, keep up the awesome work modders and Giants.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

tom5051 wrote:
I don't see why a 4x4 map won't work on ps4. like juf.de said 2 errors no one can fix.
about the ps4.
The technology in the PlayStation 4 is similar to the hardware found in modern personal computers. This familiarity is designed to make it easier and less expensive for game studios to develop games for the PS4.
The PlayStation 4 uses an Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) developed by AMD in cooperation with Sony...("[We] have not built an APU quite like that for anyone else in the market. It is by far the most powerful APU we have built to date".— John Taylor, AMD")

It combines a central processing unit (CPU) and graphics processing unit (GPU), as well as other components such as a memory controller and video decoder. The CPU consists of two quad-core Jaguar modules totaling 8 x86-64 cores. The GPU consists of 18 compute units to produce a theoretical peak performance of 1.84 TFLOPS. The system's GDDR5 memory is capable of running at a maximum clock frequency of 2.75 GHz (5500 MT/s) and has a maximum memory bandwidth of 176 GB/s. The console contains 8 GB of GDDR5 memory, 16 times the amount of RAM found in the PS3 and is expected to give the console considerable longevity. It also includes secondary custom chips that handle tasks associated with downloading, uploading, and social gameplay. These tasks can be handled seamlessly in the background during gameplay or while the system is in sleep mode. The console also contains an audio module, which can support in-game chat as well as "a very large number" of audio streams for use in-game.All PlayStation 4 models support high dynamic range (HDR) color profiles.
Yoshic48

Post by Yoshic48 »

Farming? I have three farming programs 2011 2015 plus an extra now 2017 and I had to set up a new Email Plus password because they said (your email is in use I know that ive just bought your new game? Not a very good start for a long serving member?? No I don't use Steam or xbox I have a good PC and run all my games on that?from your disk and if I want to play online I will enter what I need to to play unless you already think im someone els?
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

lefe1 wrote: The PlayStation 4 ....
I'm with you on that one.... It simply seams to me that there was 2 small errors while designing game engine - console compatibility... issue is laying in game engine coding or something similar... hope that they can fix it one day...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Ok, now I'm really disappointed with the console version of the game. I had a few days of break thinking that it would be a good idea to stop playing and wait for some new mods to arrive. Yesterday I played for a few hours. The framerate is terrible on my PS4 Pro when I have more than 15 pieces of equipment in one place. Apart from that I can only have limited amount of bales at the same time. Really? I know that consoles are underpowered but what is so demanding in FS17 that they have problems running it without drops or those awkward limitations.
rfemling

Post by rfemling »

I'd love to see more done with forage crops, maybe have different grass types available (timothy, alfalfa, etc...). With that, I'd like to be able to hire a worker to bale the hay, and load it on a wagon.
JERRYBLACK11

Post by JERRYBLACK11 »

I have tried to put follow me and gps into fs17 with no success but money mod works perfectly. .

Code: Select all

MyPc/My Documents/Farmingsimulator2017/Mods
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please have a look a the following post where you can find some tips for installing mods, which should help to get the mods to work: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TaraNicole

Post by TaraNicole »

BigC92 wrote:Heres my take on the game, ready for this Giants, it is absolutely fan freaking tastic, oh yes i had to go there, i love the animated axles, BUT, the puma, fortis, and the JCB tractors dont have it (Im not sure about the other tractors), love the deformation of the tires, the animal are more in-depth to take care of, which is awesome, its not just about feeding them, i love the straw and grass swaths, we dont have them big squares like on fs15, the straps, tip anything anywhere is all very handy, selling of anything is also awesome, more money, the mods are coming in bunches, somewhat, but i know making the mods are time consuming and they have jobs, but like they say, great things come to those who wait, so modders, take all the time you need, i dont have a certain day for a project to be done, i just want it to be in the game's modhub, the mission system is crazy awesome, you work for someone bring down the price of the fields and get paid for it, i am playing on PS4. Giants you have blown my mind on fs17, keep adding new features, keep tweaking/improving existing features, and ill keep playing them, simple as that, keep up the awesome work modders and Giants.
I completely agree..the game was bad-a!! just straight outta the box, right?! But all of the modders just keep adding more and more..its almost like a brand new game with every fresh map and implement! I wouldn't dare complain. Now i have ps4 mod wishes like all ps4 farmers do but im good with equipment thus far..however i am head bowed, knees bent for a few truck mods.. big diesel and everyday utility!! Can i pray for a PB or KW or a Chevy Z71 crew cab.. keep my hands together for that mmm hmm!!
*thumbsup*