Why the new slot system - explained

nifty1946

Re: Why the new slot system - explained

Post by nifty1946 »

Hi Folks,, Thank you for the posting about this subject.. Now I know why my pc is running out of battery faster than F/S 15 ever did,, This game now is very much harder technically and graphically thank F/S 15 but I love it.. It's a bloody challenge for sure.. The textures and the various ways of fertilising etc. have added a huge challenge to those of us who play the game.. On F/S 15 it was becoming a very easy game to play,, i saw multiplayer games with hundreds of windmills on farms. the challenge had gone out of the game.. Now.. It's so bloody hard I'm struggling to make any money.. I have to watch and think about everything I do.. I love it.. and so do my Mates who play with me... Thanks Giants.. I'm learning every time i come on 17.. i make mistakes and think about it and still make mistakes,, who cares??? it's a game... Keep up the good work,,
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Stegei wrote:Placeables count towards the slot limit too.

As a update regarding our investigations: We have been working on increasing the available slots and so far we managed to squeeze out another 150 slots, so that you can now use 650 instead of 500.
Also we consider reducing on how much memory each slot represents. So that you for example would have twice the slots available, but a vehicle would also use about twice the number of slots (except for the vehicles that currently use 1 slot). So this slot-size modification will not change a lot how many different vehicles you can have, but it will reduce the cost of the 2nd,3rd etc. instance of a vehicle. E.g. if you buy 100 wind turbines, it would only cost about as much as 50 wind turbines at the moment.
We're currently testing these changes and will include those in the next patch if the tests are successful.
Well that was said almot a MONTH ago and where is the patch? For console probably in zensiert. :-(
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Came out ages ago
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

eric21 wrote:Came out ages ago
Yes the original fix where it went from 50 to 500 was in the first patch but they said they were working on squeezing out a few more on the next patch. So no that one isn't out yet. *thumbsup*
PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

You really are a bitter little man. Stop trying to pass off your opinion as fact all the time.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

masterplan wrote:
Stegei wrote:Placeables count towards the slot limit too.

As a update regarding our investigations: We have been working on increasing the available slots and so far we managed to squeeze out another 150 slots, so that you can now use 650 instead of 500.
Also we consider reducing on how much memory each slot represents. So that you for example would have twice the slots available, but a vehicle would also use about twice the number of slots (except for the vehicles that currently use 1 slot). So this slot-size modification will not change a lot how many different vehicles you can have, but it will reduce the cost of the 2nd,3rd etc. instance of a vehicle. E.g. if you buy 100 wind turbines, it would only cost about as much as 50 wind turbines at the moment.
We're currently testing these changes and will include those in the next patch if the tests are successful.
Well that was said almot a MONTH ago and where is the patch? For console probably in zensiert. :-(

I'm sure they are testing it and trying to get the most out of the ram to give us more slots. If it came out with no adjustments then everyone would be whining at that.

It's nice to hear we have 2 new maps on the way and we're getting some new mods pretty fast. It's not as if they are sitting on their a55...
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
alladin

Post by alladin »

Developers you are condoms! I spent 6 hours for processing of fields and harvesting and bowled off having kept it before it. But when in several hours I came into a game again, found out that all harvest was gone from trailers! In total to the last kernel!
You produce the **** full of bugs as a ready-made product at the AAA-project price, f*** idiots!
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

I'm sure they will take that feedback on board....great explanation of what happened to your game there, you should be a beta tester lol.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

alladin wrote:Developers you are condoms! I spent 6 hours for processing of fields and harvesting and bowled off having kept it before it. But when in several hours I came into a game again, found out that all harvest was gone from trailers! In total to the last kernel!
You produce the **** full of bugs as a ready-made product at the AAA-project price, f*** idiots!
Because ... that is totally related to the slot system.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guil wrote:
You really are a bitter little man. Stop trying to pass off your opinion as fact all the time.
Its not, it came out 2 weeks after the game came out, ask the developers
Guil

Post by Guil »

eric21 wrote:
Guil wrote:
Its not, it came out 2 weeks after the game came out, ask the developers
It isn't the patch everyone on console is waiting for. There was only 1 so far and that was just to fix the initial bug with tiny slot limit.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Thats what im on about
Guil

Post by Guil »

eric21 wrote:Thats what im on about
Well then you are a delusional fool who quotes posts and replies without making any sense. The post you replied to quoted stegei about the upcoming patch and your brain dead reply was simply untrue.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

alladin wrote:Developers you are condoms! I spent 6 hours for processing of fields and harvesting and bowled off having kept it before it. But when in several hours I came into a game again, found out that all harvest was gone from trailers! In total to the last kernel!
This is not the place to report bugs,

Better trying here, also, just a tip, if you speak like that i doubt you will get any help of them.

viewforum.php?f=896
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
brack

Post by brack »

sebasfarmer1990 wrote:if i want to buy a game pc it cost as much as 4 ps4 or xbox 1 systems togetter :(
Where do you live? In the US basically all games are the same price across PC and console.