Looking for a PC multiplayer "mentor"

road_clam

Looking for a PC multiplayer "mentor"

Post by road_clam »

Hey guys,
Been playing FS19 for about 5 months now and have a good fundemental understanding of the game. Im VERY interested in learning multiplayer mode but becuase im a FS beginner im very apprehensive about just jumping in and joining a game and looking like an *$#%§*. Would anyone be interested in teaching me all the multiplayer game workings on a one on one basis ? Im 53 , and would enjoy stepping up the farm task "realism" of my experiences. Im in the USA, and im typically playing M-F 6-9p EST, and Sunday mornings 8-10a. Certainly would accomidate other times as best i can. Thanks in advance !
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Looking for a PC multiplayer "mentor"

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Hey!
If you're a little apprehensive and have any questions feel free to join my Discord! We have quite a few people with some good knowledge of the game. And when you'd feel comfortable if there is a slot open up on my multiplayer server you'd be more than welcome to join us! Link to my Discord is in my signature. Hope to see you there!!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 pm Hey!
If you're a little apprehensive and have any questions feel free to join my Discord! We have quite a few people with some good knowledge of the game. And when you'd feel comfortable if there is a slot open up on my multiplayer server you'd be more than welcome to join us! Link to my Discord is in my signature. Hope to see you there!!
Thank you ! I signed up for your Discord forum but unfortunately I don't know much about Discord either. Is there any type of link to help get me started on multiplayer or can I ask basic questions on your Discord forum ?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Just ask in the general chat section and I’m sure anyone would be more than willing to answer for you if I’m not on
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins