Northside Farming Group (2015 - ) - Where sim meets reality Map-Gatehead Edit

SneakyBeaky

Re: Northside Farming Group (2015 - ) - Where sim meets reality Map-Chelli Edit

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Been a while since we last touched base. We've had a busy harvest this season after some late drilling but, we manged to get on top of ourselves with time to spare. Managed to get some screenshots during some quiet time. Take your pick out of the screenies as to which has the camera mod I have only recently come to know of. ha

CrazyDan

Post by CrazyDan »

Heyho,

From browsing around through your thread here, I'd like to come join in on the farming action if possible please?
I'm a fairly new farmer with roughly around 88hrs on steam. I know some of the basics, but always willing to learn more.

PC Specs:
Ryzen 5900x
Asus Strix x570
RTX 3080 Trio
32GB 3600Mhz Gskill Neo
1440p 27" Asus Rog Monitor 144hz
G29 Wheel with Fanatec V3 Pedals

I'm interested in joining the farm, because I like the semi-realistic approach to sim games, while keeping it enjoyable. I'm looking to set up my Farming game, from solo play, to the multiplayer environment. Hopefully finding some new people to hang out with and have a blast in the process.

Little info about me - I live in the UK, aged 26 and currently work nights. So work nights will be limited to mostly mornings. With days off, I'll pretty much around all late afternoon evening/into the night. I'm a bit of a sim fan. Ranging from Racing, Flying, Farming and trucking. Along with a handful of other non sim related games. Pretty much play anything to a point.

- Thanks, Dan
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

NSFG is going through a little transitioning period at the moment on our discord server but, also the FS server. Times are changing and with the recent closure of FSE, it felt like the right time to offer up our server to the wider community. It is still in its infancy in relation to development but, if like minded people wish to help our community side of our server ' The Farming Group', you are very welcome to join. This area of our server will be PG friendly so, adhere to the guidelines. Like FSE, there will be areas to have general and fs specific chat, share photos/yt videos,music, support, modding help and assistance. We also have a small section for ETS/ATS enthusiasts. We are not trying to replace any other community server, we are merely opening up to the wider audience for like minded people who wish to have a nice server to share and chat with. No room for toxicity. We are a small group , all from the NSFG side but, we'd like you to help us grow in to a fun server group
To switch over to our server, we have recently moved over to a new map. Our new home will be Upper Bavaria and if all goes well and gets the thumbs up, I will start editing to incorporate or chellington goodies to add more functionality to the map.

https://discord.gg/kpRBhE2U