Need 2 to 3 for a dedi serv (PC)

Fixoj

Need 2 to 3 for a dedi serv (PC)

Post by Fixoj »

So i recently rented a server in FS19(PC) with 6 slots

I need maybe a few people to play on it

Map Durango and a increasing number of mods

It is password protected, here is the catch i dont have to many slots but can expand later if there is interest.

but i need 2-3 people pref from europe with close to GMT+1 / UTC+2. thats are playing a bit.

i can make this person or persons into farm managers. of their own farm

also if you want the password to join PM me.
Last edited by Fixoj on Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Play & Have fun
Halojs21

Re: Need 2 to 3 for a dedi serv (PC)

Post by Halojs21 »

Fixoj wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:30 am So i recently rented a server in FS19(PC) with 6 slots

I need maybe a few people to play on it

Map Durango and 4 mods

It is password protected, here is the catch i dont have to many slots but can expand later if there is interest.

so to speak im not strict on server Rules or settings i can change this after the populations major opinion and also add a few mods if needed.

but i need 2-3 people pref from europe with close to GMT+2 / UTC+2. thats are playing a bit.

i can make this person or persons into farm managers. of their own farm dont have to play on mine.

also if you want the password to join PM me.
Hey.
What is your plan for your server, and what mods you running? Im looking for a relaxed and fun server to play on. Im i Norway so my timezone is gmt+1
FS19 on Pc and PS4 :?:
Fixoj

Post by Fixoj »

i dont have any big plans yet. justa few ppl that i hope can play together maybe chat and such. is norway GMT+1. oops im im Norway to so hehe thats a mistake going to edit it later.

im just glad if someone else than me use the server frankly. never had other people on a server on FS19 so im not quite sure how everything works. but im hoping it could maybe shape into a community in a not a too long period.

like i have written earlier im kinda open when it comes to mods and server settings. so relaxed - softcore - semi social community

Ill be glad to send you the password and server info if your up for that
Play & Have fun
Fixoj

Post by Fixoj »

oh yeh mods Course Play. and Durango map. and two MAN Trailers, MAN kipper and MAN series 18.500 im open for more mods. doesnt have to minimalistic
Play & Have fun
Halojs21

Post by Halojs21 »

Cool. Just PM details. I be on a bit later if your around then?
FS19 on Pc and PS4 :?:
Fixoj

Post by Fixoj »

We're two now yeaj, still two more slots to fill at least. so c'mon if you fit the description. come and play
Play & Have fun
Fixoj

Post by Fixoj »

three people on the server!. still actually two three more. Come join our community of farmers!
Play & Have fun
Fixoj

Post by Fixoj »

I have made a Discord channel where i can help people on the server out. modwise. also have installer around 40mods where maybe 5 is outside modhub.

But the three people including me that are playing are quite happy with the performance of the server and are eager to get maybe a three more people

everything can be arranged. im not afraid to help or make you farm manager. Send a PM for invite to discord and the FS19 (PC) server
Play & Have fun