Unable to see my servers in the list.

Bearlinwall

Unable to see my servers in the list.

Post by Bearlinwall »

So I have purchased a server hosted by Nitrado, enable crossplay function and basic settings in place.
Started the server, went to admin web interface, start it from Dedi as well, is up and running my friends can see it but I can not.
That start happening after I updated the server from 1.4.1.0 to 1.5.0, before when the server was on 1.4.1 I could see it.

Anyway, moving further the server updated to 1.5, my FS22 is updated to 1.5 I can't see it my friends can, from PC and xBox as well.
Downgrade server to 1.4.1, downgrade my FS22 from steam to 1.4.1 I can't see it and again my friends can see it.
Downloaded FS22 from xbox with game pass where only the 1.4.1 v is installed and again I can't see the server my friends can.

Did some reboot, tested VPN, tested with a different PC on a different network and same problem.

Moved further and puchased a 2nd server from Fragnet, set up the server on 1.5 my friends can see it, I can not.

Any ideas why I do not see the server?
Breezy1

Re: Unable to see my servers in the list.

Post by Breezy1 »

I am having the same problem now with 1.5.0. I cannot see my Nitrado hosted server in the Giants server list, despite it being up and running for days...

I have submitted a ticket with Nitrado and they say the server is running and visible to them.
mythic

Re: Unable to see my servers in the list.

Post by mythic »

Same issue here with a G-portal server that has been running for months now ,some days its in the list and most of the time it takes 10 or more game restarts to show my server.
My friends have the same issue ,some of them are on the server and others cant see it in the server list.

I still dont understand why we dont get a direct IP connection option or a favorite option so the server stays in your server list.