Multiplayer Not Working on Xbox

Flizor

Multiplayer Not Working on Xbox

Post by Flizor »

I can't even open the multiplayer menu on FS22. I get an error message saying can't connect to server every time I try to open it. I've tried restarting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, and resetting my internet. Anything would help, thank you.
Zwegat

Re: Multiplayer Not Working on Xbox

Post by Zwegat »

Yes same here, was working fine 2 days ago and then suddenly everything stopped working.
Tried with a mobile hotspot as well as i thought it was my internet provider but same result as OP posted.
I have 2 more XBox friends that cant play as well. Only the one on PC can connect to the Dedicated Server.
We also tried to host games ourself, wasnt working.
PC Player hosted locally, also not working.
Must be a problem with the Giants XBox connection Servers
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Same for me and some friends, all on xbox series s/x, jøhad the issue about all week. Even changed server providers. Contacted giants but got generic answer:/

We need s fix now!
Zwegat

Post by Zwegat »

The problem is, this came out of nowhere, no Game Update or similar. So this has to be a problem on Giants side that needs to be fixed
Zwegat

Post by Zwegat »

We found the Problem i think.

PC Player Version: 1.6.0.0 (27796/63982)
XBox Version: 1.6.0.0 (27787/63965)

That could be the cause of the Connection issues.
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

And old post but here we go again, more people not even finding the server?
Cowboy07atw

Post by Cowboy07atw »

Still having issues with this on Oct 22, 2022
Cowboy07atw

Post by Cowboy07atw »

Where do I find the version of what I have vs what I should have? I have 2 xbox here that my wife and I play together. We have had no problems until now.
filip1f

Post by filip1f »

Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. After one minute, plug the modem back in and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state. Turn on the console. Test your connection again. Try restarting your console, router, and modem. Sometimes there is an error in your networking devices that does not allow you to connect to multiplayer games
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Not helping, seems to be many xbox and ps users, same thing after last patch/update this summer and now yet again.
Russault

Post by Russault »

I am still having problems with multiplayer on xbox also.
I create a game ... but when I press down on right joystick for the option to invite ... nothing happens.
And my friend cannot locate my lobby ...so multiplayer is useless.
How about a refund Giants ????
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

Russault wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:50 am I am still having problems with multiplayer on xbox also.
I create a game ... but when I press down on right joystick for the option to invite ... nothing happens.
And my friend cannot locate my lobby ...so multiplayer is useless.
How about a refund Giants ????
If your friend can not find your game, then make sure both of you have the same game version 1.8.1.0, otherwise it could be a problem with cross play not being activated correctly on the game settings. I hope this helps
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Silentparasite

Post by Silentparasite »

After the update today to both the game and the Platinum update we are unable to find or connect to multiplayer games on Xbox, it's hard normally but this is getting worse.
Yellowirontech

Post by Yellowirontech »

Hello all, I am hoping someone here can help me. My friend and I tried to get back onto FS19/FS17 last night neither of us could even connect to see if there was any servers nor could we launch our own save. Is FS19/FS17 multiplayer no longer supported? I tried to do the 10 steps online to fix the issue save for the VPN.

If the only option is 22 now would be nice to just have an answer. Thanks in advance
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Sooo tired of this, aleays stuvk at 10%, @giants gix this issue, same thing in august when s update was, 1-2weeks of extreme unstable connection