Workers needed for American Heartland by Big Hoss map on dedicated server

binks

Workers needed for American Heartland by Big Hoss map on dedicated server

Post by binks »

Looking for people willing to help on an American style map It's American Heartland by Big Hoss. Beside beeing multifruit, on the map we also have pallet production facility, cheese and yoghurt facility, compost master and soymilk production place. So as you see there is a lot to do to keep those facilities going. Besides all those production things, we also have all that FS17 offers, so farming and attending to the animals. I will start with a map and just a few additional mods like drive control or GPS, and with time we'll decide if we want to expand our mod collection or not. I'd like to play with mature minded people, who won't drive vehicles to the lake/pond just for fun of it, or plough just planted field because they thought it'll be fun to destroy someone's hard work.
If you are interested in that kind of play, I'm prepared to provide a dedicated server that'll be rented in London. With it we'll have free voice chat client-TeamSpeak. So mic is a must.
Very simple and similar to most other virtual farms, a short application form to fill in and reply via PM.

in game name:
least favourite job:
preferred vehicle:

Additional Information: age range, previous experience, general online times & any other information you're happy to disclose.

The server is password protected and all login credentials will be provided to you once you've been accepted to join.
Update from 19.05.17
Server is live from today. I'm looking for 7 more people to help us on a farm.
Last edited by binks on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
benztechnc

Re: Gatering team to play on American Heartland by Big Hoss map on dedicated server

Post by benztechnc »

I haven't checked out the American Heartland map yet. I'll have to take a look at it. However I completely understand asking before building the server. I've found that people either don't want to work hard or don't join often. I'm not real sure of the correct mix of mods to gameplay to get a good group going.

Good luck in your endeavor.
binks

Re: Gatering team to play on American Heartland by Big Hoss map on dedicated server

Post by binks »

Thx:) If u want to join, your welcome. I thought, screw it, it's not like small fortune, and bought server today. More less tomorrow we'll start playing. I have 2 ppl already.
kwaka

Re: Workers needed for American Heartland by Big Hoss map on dedicated server

Post by kwaka »

Hi binks.

My current farm I work for is offline till winter so I also decided to get a short term server. Mainly to test out some things that we had a problem with in our main server.

However, if your looking for a serious mature part time worker then look no further. I can help out on a part time basis.

Will pm you for more details.
Micke_KID

Post by Micke_KID »

Hi,
Might be that one mature guy you looking for.
Had a server up ans running with my son, who furtunaly choise to play ps4 instead.
So far my favorit map is LS Great Country or Chellington.
Looking for a work on a big map with not just the ordinari stuff. Factorys and producing stuff give some extra to the game.
From Sweden
Favorite vh JCB or Valtra
I do the job needs to be done, some more fun then other
Picking up logs is not favorit to sloow on that
I do use some mods like follow me , autoloader off logs and baler.

Been playing FS17 since day 1 way past 200h
Yeah and I do belive in a clean and tidy machine park.
I have downloaded the map and start a game on it but there is alot to do so a helping hand is needed.
Micke_KID.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Hi micke,
I am a worker with binks.
If you havn't already then drop binks a PM on here.

Plenty of areas to work in...
Arable
Forestry
Greenhouses
Livestock.

Always something to do. If its not harvesting its tending to the greenhouse needs, or transporting pallet boards to the pallet factory. After made they need taking to the greenhouses.
Also keeping the Boi refinery(fuel factory) topped up and the soya milk factory also.

Currently have 200 cows but intend increasing.
Only thing that I would advise is NOT to sell the milk direct at the dairy as prices are poor. Better to offload it at the dairy for it to be processed for cheese and condensed milk. Those prices pay better.

Also with greenhouses sales its best to sell in bulk of the same fruit, best not mix pallets in my opinion.

Think (not sure & need to check with binks) that we can use workers until enough staff are on board. {Never leave workers going when leave the server though}.

The server also has the account mod which means in game $$$ can be shared. So what id do is bring some of my own $$$ and use that money for workers so it doesn't affect game $$$. (that just the way I play atm).

Plenty to do so hope to see more people soon. Server also has its own TS3 voip server also.
Micke_KID

Post by Micke_KID »

kwaka wrote:Hi micke,
I am a worker with binks.
If you havn't already then drop binks a PM on here.

Plenty of areas to work in...
Arable
Forestry
Greenhouses
Livestock.

Always something to do. If its not harvesting its tending to the greenhouse needs, or transporting pallet boards to the pallet factory. After made they need taking to the greenhouses.
Also keeping the Boi refinery(fuel factory) topped up and the soya milk factory also.

Currently have 200 cows but intend increasing.
Only thing that I would advise is NOT to sell the milk direct at the dairy as prices are poor. Better to offload it at the dairy for it to be processed for cheese and condensed milk. Those prices pay better.

Also with greenhouses sales its best to sell in bulk of the same fruit, best not mix pallets in my opinion.

Think (not sure & need to check with binks) that we can use workers until enough staff are on board. {Never leave workers going when leave the server though}.

The server also has the account mod which means in game $$$ can be shared. So what id do is bring some of my own $$$ and use that money for workers so it doesn't affect game $$$. (that just the way I play atm).

Plenty to do so hope to see more people soon. Server also has its own TS3 voip server also.
Sounds great my kind of thinking.
Sent a PM to mr binks
Hope to join and participate the farm
Br
Micke_KID
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Map now contains slow bee pack------Slaughter House mods.
binks

Post by binks »

kwaka wrote:Map now contains slow bee pack------Slaughter House mods.
+ a lot of mods from Svapa Agro. Greenhouses, new dairy, sugar factory, carton factory and much more. There is plenty to do around the farm. So still looking for players.
Come and join the fun:)

P.m. me for details please.

Started to record our mishaps:) You all can have look - http://bit.ly/2sHNKIh
_Mr_Evolution_

Post by _Mr_Evolution_ »

in game name: Evolution
favourite job: Driving/Loading
least favourite job: Cultivating/Planting
preferred vehicle: Semi/Truck
Owned a farm on FS15 But never transferred it over
Additional Information: age range, previous experience, general online times & any other information you're happy to disclose
binks

Post by binks »

binks wrote:...

P.m. me for details please.
It would be better that way. But ok, expect pm from me soon.