New to MP ...

W1der

New to MP ...

Post by W1der »

I / we just tested MP last night and decided to give it a try.

We do not play on a dedicated server.
The game runs on my PC.

Where do I find the manual for MP? ... :blushnew:

Found some settings for dual accounts and such ... but very little info about what that actually do, or how it works ...

Is there any way for me to give my "friend" admin rights, other than the few options that I see in the "regular menu"?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wildberry

Re: New to MP ...

Post by wildberry »

Yes, some help, he kept deleting my money :frown:

Anyway, mp is good fun in FS17. Any help regarding settings and what might and might not be possible welcome :hi:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Thor2k4

Post by Thor2k4 »

when you are connected to your FS server, go into the admin section (via esc, then hit the arrow over to where it then asks for you to put in your admin password) you can in those settings set what others can do, ie sell vehicles , create fields , separate money accounts. also a section to transfer money to others.

if you do go the route of giving your friend the ingame admin password, that allows them to change/delete settings on the server (password, save games, time speed,, etc)
W1der

Post by W1der »

Thor2k4 wrote:when you are connected to your FS server, go into the admin section (via esc, then hit the arrow over to where it then asks for you to put in your admin password) you can in those settings set what others can do, ie sell vehicles , create fields , separate money accounts. also a section to transfer money to others.

if you do go the route of giving your friend the ingame admin password, that allows them to change/delete settings on the server (password, save games, time speed,, etc)
I missed your answer ... forgot to follow my own topic ... LOL

However ... this password ... is the password to join the game.
There is no settings for an Admin Password, in the menus, when setting up a "local game", that is running direct from my PC (not a dedicated server) ... !?
Or am I missing something ?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5