Dedicated server running like stuff most of the time...

farmerjohnny12345

Dedicated server running like stuff most of the time...

Post by farmerjohnny12345 »

Just wondering if anyone has issues with servers from gameservers.com and whether or not it's even worth it to rent one for this game in the states. It was very easy to setup but it seems to always have really bad rubber banding and some animations dont even work right like unloading from conveyors, just got on for the first time today and its constant rubber banding and the resource monitor from this site for the server says its maxxed out almost at 100% after 1 day (i just reset it yesterday). Does the server need restarted every couple hours or daily? any help or input would be nice BTW ive only had the server for less then 3 days and on day 2 already had a corrupt save game file...
farmerjohnny12345

Re: Dedicated server running like stuff most of the time...

The server just crashed while i was in game, dont know if it was from gameservers.com or the giants site but i could log in and check my server on gameservers.com but not giants until it was back up. Either way it corrupted my save game again ...
caspergaming2

Post by caspergaming2 »

ya this keeps happening to me, I have switched three times server location on Gameservers.com finally found one which keeps my CPU around 25-30%. But I'm still haveing issues with crashing and ping, I usually hold a 20ms ping last night I was going as high as 6500. Which wasn't my end I think its Giants, and they don't really care about MP, if they did you would see some replies from them asking what's up checking into the issues.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

game servers are the worst, they have overloaded their capacity. I've had one on very games which was pretty good but some people had trouble connecting to the game after while and I'm currently on fragnet which seems pretty stable at their "standard performance" option.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
farmerjohnny12345

mcatalyst wrote:game servers are the worst, they have overloaded their capacity. I've had one on very games which was pretty good but some people had trouble connecting to the game after while and I'm currently on fragnet which seems pretty stable at their "standard performance" option.
i opened a ticket with gameservers and currently waiting for a response if i dont get one soon i may just try out fragnet
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

I have a dedicated server with Fragnet. I don't get any rubber banding, no lag most of the time and it stays up with out needing to reboot it for several days. Once in a while it will be off line when I check it, but for the most part, it's been worth the 11$ a month. Just for reference, I have extra mod storage space and slots for 8 players. The server is based in New York, and I am based in North Carolina.
Sk3lly1990

Post by Sk3lly1990 »

Please can I join a dedicated server for xbox one? Im 26 an on all time
sebastiansdfgh

Post by sebastiansdfgh »

Wich is the best page for rent a server ? speaking about price/support