Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

livesea72

Re: Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

Post by livesea72 »

I played a few hours with 2 friends no issues.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
0remnants chev

Re: Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

Post by 0remnants chev »

Hi everyone, I had an issue with fs17 when connecting to a friends game, it seems if you have xbox one and try to connect to the server, only 1 console will connect, the other fails, almost like a first come first served deal. I spent much time trying to make the consoles connect, I tried every suggestion I could find, then I decided to experiment. I connected my laptop to my network, then used it as a hotspot and connected both consoles, it connects absolutely fine between them consoles, however, I then cannot connect to any other games, I fail to connect to multiplayer games other than any hosted on the other console, so if you have multiple people on a network who have issues with connecting simultaneously, try that method. I have not yet found a way to get both consoles connected to a third console (hosting the game from another network) so if I wanted to play with a friend online and my friend on his console over my network.. Fail..