Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

Skinner

Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

Post by Skinner »

Me and my friend was playing it for like 10hours without any problem what so ever. We had a few hours break and decide that we wanted to continue on with it but hit a slight problem. My Friend now can't find or connect to my game even tho we only played a few hours ago.

Keeps getting the message "No Connection could be established to the multiplayer Game"....

Any help with this would be awesome or tips :)
Dulson

Re: Xbox One- Friend Not able to join

Post by Dulson »

I have a dedicated server for 2/3 friend, yesterday it opened for all, rebooted, and I went to sleep. He gets up in the morning and it turns out that my friend can not enter the game, and some other players are on the server. He returned to a closed server password, but the problem persists.

Do something other players can do from my server?
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I had similar problems on fs 15 but that was Xbox one, it was my NAT settings, not sure how it works with pc but I'd start by checking nat is 'open' reboot modems/routers... When I used to get the can not connect message I would just keep pressing 'a' to join, after about 10 minutes it would. Can't really help
Much more than that(if I was any help at all) hopefully someone more in the know can assist you guys, hope you get it sorted. Farm on! *thumbsup*
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Rokstr661

Post by Rokstr661 »

Me n 6 of my friends are having the same issue for 2 days now... it's not nat issues we are all open nat types with the port forwarding. It seems that all the us multi-player servers are messed up
AnotherBeard

Post by AnotherBeard »

I NEED TO FARM! is anything being done about these broken US multiplayer games?
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I don't think they read the forums
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

We're currently trying to pin down what might cause this. Can you please try to deactivate the "Friends only" option, if it is activated and let us know, if it works then?
Also let us know when it stopped working (which day). Is it the same for everyone?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

xbox 1 stopped on Thursday jan 5 for me central US. UPDATE was able to play with one friend for about a hour but game hard crashed twice.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Amboss

Post by Amboss »

livesea72 wrote:xbox 1 stopped on Thursday jan 5 for me central US. UPDATE was able to play with one friend for about a hour but game hard crashed twice.
Do you play with "Friends only" activated or is it off anyway?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

it was on friends only at first after switching it to off did it work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

thanks for try to address eveyone concerns with this bug i know there is alot of similar post.
krol85

Post by krol85 »

I've had the same problem, set the game to public and it works fine
xboxone
gt: krol85
Belgium (dutch)
xbox club: Vlaamse boerkes
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

i have 4 friends i play almost daily with so the public with password is working atm.
Amboss

Post by Amboss »

livesea72 wrote:i have 4 friends i play almost daily with so the public with password is working atm.
Can you try it again with "Friends only" activated? It should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for your feedback.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Amboss wrote:
livesea72 wrote:i have 4 friends i play almost daily with so the public with password is working atm.
Can you try it again with "Friends only" activated? It should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for your feedback.
no problem, will try when i get some time with friends,