Xbox one multi-player issues

MEANGRAMMA

Re: Xbox one multi-player issues

Post by MEANGRAMMA »

I posted the same issue on "Technical Support" on the 4th at 1:19 a.m. No response from them. Me and my Husband, even went as far as to switch Xbox's to see if that would help, rebooted, uninstalled game, shut down thru the settings, etc etc. Nat is Open. Sad to see my Crew, bummed out that they cannot join my game. We even went as far as to Unfriend each other and Add back, as it worked in other games that had multi player issues. I thought at first it was just me, since every Tree on my Map disappeared days before.
SpaceShot

Post by SpaceShot »

Xbox One support might be through maximum games: http://www.maximumgames.com/

I don't know for sure how the publisher relationship works.

http://www.maximumgames.com/support-page/

I emailed them.
SpaceShot

Post by SpaceShot »

MeanGramma figures it out:
viewtopic.php?f=894&t=106014&p=817067#p817067

If this does not work for you, post here.
D_wiegand

Post by D_wiegand »

I got a response from support that seems to have fixed the issue. When you create a multiplayer game make sure "allow only friends" is not checked. Hope this helps!
SirBilly480

Post by SirBilly480 »

It's the same on ps4. I'm in the US as well. Three days now I have been unable. Wish Giants
would give us console players any type of answer.
PS4...thank you modders for all the console stuff!
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

We recently introduced an issue for the Xbox One when using the "Allow only friends" option in multiplayer when we worked on other issues on the server side for the multiplayer. This has now been resolved and you should now be able to join games with the "Allow only friends" option again.
AnotherBeard

Post by AnotherBeard »

thanks for fixing it. and it only took a week for you to tell us that you were working on it. a whole week. I'm definitely not buying another FS. I'll play this one until it breaks again next week. you guys only had about 50 people complaining about the same problem. this game is your baby and you neglected it for a week while you went out partying and living it up. if this game was a real baby, it would've starved to death. this is not responsible or professional behavior from an official company. it's actually ridiculous and makes you guys look like children fumbling around in the dark. what a joke.
SpaceShot

Post by SpaceShot »

Thank you Stegei for reporting this to us here. I do agree that letting us know you've confirmed a bug would be helpful. I think people are just looking for an acknowledgement that someone is listening. Thanks again for reporting on the issue and fix.
Samudra shaffer

Post by Samudra shaffer »

I play on my xbox one and i try click multiplayer but it says unable to join sesions can anyonr help?
320driver

Post by 320driver »

If anyone’s still watching this thread....issue is not resolved. Regardless of “allow only friends” box checked. Have only been able to get a multiplayer game going about twice in 2 months.
Jmh765

Post by Jmh765 »

Sad to say it’s August 2019 and this issue is still present. Sat 15mins and nothing happened. Was thinking about getting FS19 but I’m afraid this would be present in that game too.

Is Giants working on this??

“Please wait, Connecting to servers”
Coltftball

Post by Coltftball »

This is an email from giants. Before you read the response I got let me first tell you that me and my game partner have download speeds of around 240mbs, upload speeds of 11.4mbs and latency of around 32ms. We, from what we can tell fully exceed the minimum 5 upload speed and less than 100ms latency. They say not their fault. Who agrees?

on the xBox or the ps4 we have no dedicated Server that will run on the Serverfactory or some Farm ind the internet.

You only can use the player to player connection in this game.

So if your connection will perfekt, but the other player has less connection quality or the internet will use with some other way like Mobile internetconnection as a Spot of the handy, then it could be a problem to connect to the game.
This is not our fault, and we cant do anything on this point.

please make sure that your internet and the internet of the other players will use the best coonetion for the hoster of the game.