Why do players always reject me

W1der

Re: Why do players always reject me

Post by W1der »

Alshain wrote:
W1der wrote: Off topic ...
Would it be possible to add an "invisible fence" around the water, that is activated in MP ... and only allow players to drive (to collect water) so far, that the vehicle can not "drown"!?
I was kind of thinking the same thing. If the pressure washer can restrict movement, you would think a mod could make use of that.

I mean, unless the vehicle has a water trailer or logging trailer there is really no need to even get near the water.
True ...
If GIANTS "can not" implement this feature in the game ... maybe someone can make a script that only allows vehicles with fill type "water" to the "wet area" ... :smileynew:
Should be possible as the game has a "trigger" for that "do not drive to deep in to the water" prompt!

This "mod" would have a huge impact on MP .... and ones it is "out there" basically everyone (playing on PC) would have to have it installed, to get in to any "open" MP game ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
SPIDY-NL

Post by SPIDY-NL »

accidents happens live is a struggle hihi take your loss and warn the player
some are just goof heads with no seriuos bone in them kick and ban them
but never restrict a game but just add to it like maybee a vehicle rescue mod
Alshain

Post by Alshain »

SPIDY-NL wrote:but never restrict a game but just add to it like maybee a vehicle rescue mod
Why? I prefer the idea of the restriction. I have too much going on to go 'rescue' every vehicle on my server. I'd rather they simply not end up in that situation in the first place.
markare

Post by markare »

Use the fence mod to block off the bridge and the waters edge . just leave enough space at the dip where you van cross safely without drowning your vehicles so people can refill the tanker.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Sk3lly1990

Post by Sk3lly1990 »

Im 26 and looking for some new players to start or help out on a farm, add me please, my gt is Sk3lly1990
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

I don't know if it's available on console, but on PC there's a mod call "WaterBreak", which avoid "vehicule drowning"...
And on PC there's a feature: SaveGame Backup xD
With the Auto-Save mod, it saves it evey 5 minutes if you actively work, and also make a backup

That's why I don't like playing games on consoles... if you make a big mistake on your SaveGame, you most likely have to reset to zero...

On PC, you simply have to restore from your last SaveGameBackup, from 5 minutes ago if you have auto-save mod :biggrin2:
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

CanProFarm wrote:I don't know if it's available on console, but on PC there's a mod call "WaterBreak", which avoid "vehicule drowning"...
And on PC there's a feature: SaveGame Backup xD
With the Auto-Save mod, it saves it evey 5 minutes if you actively work, and also make a backup

That's why I don't like playing games on consoles... if you make a big mistake on your SaveGame, you most likely have to reset to zero...

On PC, you simply have to restore from your last SaveGameBackup, from 5 minutes ago if you have auto-save mod :biggrin2:
On console multiplayer there is auto save it's not a mod
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

People need to be smart enough to see what is growing and what needs plowing by using the map it tells you what is growing and where that is. Also what is owned and not owned. new people in MP need to work as a team not just run off and do what ever they want. so the host should direct his team. That being said people that join in usually have not got that far along in the game to begin. I tried to join a MP game but yes I was asked how far along I was on FS 17 and I said a few days at the time. I was told put 60 hrs in the game and come back later lol. Now MP does not even interest me any longer.
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

King_royle21 wrote: On console multiplayer there is auto save it's not a mod
Very true, but if you happen to be hosting a console session and have auto-save enabled, if someone pops on your server while you happen to be away for a few minutes, does some "no good" deeds, and you don't get back to controller in time to a) recognize they did something bad/stupid/whatever and b) quit the session before the next auto-save, you're screwed anyway. Another problem with auto-save on consoles is there is no log, so if you happen to be away you have no practical way of knowing who came on your server and did the dastardly deeds. Plus, I've replaced the HD in my PS4 with a solid state drive, so saving should be practically instant, but no every 5 minutes when auto-save kicks in the entire game "freezes" for a good 5-7 seconds, causing it's own set of problems when it "freezes" and someone's in the middle of a task.

I highly recommend if you are going to host and have to be away from controller, either turn off auto-join before you step away, or limit your game to "friends only". At least if you're on "friends only" it might be easier to track down who screwed you over.
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Erica Von wrote:Now MP does not even interest me any longer.
That is a shame, as working a big farm with friends can be a lot of fun.
If you're on PS4, send me a FR Erica, I'd be happy to have you join my sessions, always needing help!
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

i'm on xbox 1but thanks anyway.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

W1der wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 am
Alshain wrote:
W1der wrote: Off topic ...
Would it be possible to add an "invisible fence" around the water, that is activated in MP ... and only allow players to drive (to collect water) so far, that the vehicle can not "drown"!?
I was kind of thinking the same thing. If the pressure washer can restrict movement, you would think a mod could make use of that.

I mean, unless the vehicle has a water trailer or logging trailer there is really no need to even get near the water.
True ...
If GIANTS "can not" implement this feature in the game ... maybe someone can make a script that only allows vehicles with fill type "water" to the "wet area" ... :smileynew:
Should be possible as the game has a "trigger" for that "do not drive to deep in to the water" prompt!

This "mod" would have a huge impact on MP .... and ones it is "out there" basically everyone (playing on PC) would have to have it installed, to get in to any "open" MP game ... :lol:
I know this is an old thread but still wish for something like this. Joined a game last night where I was the only player. It was raining in game and I figured that's why. Anyway, I thought I'd use the time to reorganize the equipment, so I brought it all back to the yard and placed it in order. Joined that same server today and there's a single player on there who has drove all the equipment in the water. What an asshole.
Playing on PC