Grown up gamers that enjoy hard mode and a good time wanted.

Wizard_Nor

Grown up gamers that enjoy hard mode and a good time wanted.

Post by Wizard_Nor »

Hi there people. Currently 36 years and not counting any more :sadnew:

We are on PS4 and are looking for more grown up players. Nothing wrong with young players and kids, but we are trying to keep it at 18++ because of the general discussion in party chat etc. Not wanting to offend anyone.

We are streaming game play basicly every day and we accept almost everyone if they follow a simple set of guidelines:
1. Clean up and put your tractor + attachment back into its "home"
2. We try to let everyone do what they enjoy, but its farming and we have to do things we dont enjoy too much. Don't quit just because u dont want to do what needs to be done.
3.We do use a microphone and that means that your surroundings must be considered if you should mute yourselfe every now and then. Not everyone wants to listen to your music or kids fight in the background
4. Respect for people you are playing with and no trashtalk.

If this is something you want to try out then look me up.
Wizard_Nor. We do have a community up and running, here we do add pictures of our gameplay and other things we want to share with members. Community is
Farming sim. 2017
Wizard_Nor is owner.

We will add a Facebook page eventually and we will for sure add more games.

Hope to see YOU there
Wizard_Nor

Re: Grown up gamers that enjoy hard mode and a good time wanted.

Post by Wizard_Nor »

Still looking for help. Now more than ever since the savegame was corupted after 400 hours.
Join me and our community

Wizard_Nor
Ftenelson

Post by Ftenelson »

I would definitely be interested.

I don't get a lot of time to play unfortunately. But I've been looking for a good group to play with

What mods do you require? And map.
jerseyjoeaw

Post by jerseyjoeaw »

Sounds like something I may be interested in...... just posted here a little while ago that I was loong for a group for multiplayer. Even though I am new to FS'17; I am not new to the franchise and would do what I can to help. I honestly do not get to play as often as I like due to work schedule, but would be willing to help as much as possible. I am 37, and do have a mic... currently in process of downloading game from PS store. My PSN I is jerseyjoeaw
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Love to get involved, but as with jerseyjoeaw, work commitments get in the way of my gaming :) being playing since 2013. Am 48 so may be a little bit older than you guys. Grew up on a farm in the UK - so its in the blood, not had the chance to multiplay FS before, Perhaps you could send me an invite - my PSN is niggle44
PureMassacre187

Post by PureMassacre187 »

36 and decent attitude. Never actually done multi player for FS. But ive played 15 and now 17 quite a bit. Pure_Massacre187 psn. I may play from time to time.
:arrow:Andy Ps4 Fs17 :this:
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'll add you, I think my psn turns most people off because they think I'm 10 lol.
PureMassacre187

Post by PureMassacre187 »

No worries brother..
:arrow:Andy Ps4 Fs17 :this:
Clay

Post by Clay »

Hi ya, same as everyone else work and kids slow me down but like to jump on when I can, 40 yrs psn claybo75 if there's still room, thx
Fastfiveo2

Post by Fastfiveo2 »

I'm down. 35 and relaxed as they come
Catch me on PS4 AND PC
PSN fastfiveo2 *thumbsup*
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Wiz,

I joined for a bit the other night, thanks. If you decide to start a new farm on hard mode from scratch be sure to send me a note or post here. I am a bit more of the smaller farm type and like to involve all the aspects of the game. My fAvore map seems to be Old Streams, but I am not opposed to the others.

Diggity
Guil

Post by Guil »

Sent you a friend request on psn, I want to play a bit more multiplayer but it can be a disaster with randoms.