Synchronizing data with other players

ELNinjo49

Synchronizing data with other players

Post by ELNinjo49 »

which is why we suddenly does not want to get into the server, load it all and then fit the "Synchronizing data with other players ... 29%" and the fit and did not move more?
I'm trying to restart the server, but that did not help
So far, everything worked without problems :hmm:
livesea72

Re: Synchronizing data with other players

Post by livesea72 »

depending on how many mods you have it can take a up to a min to load. its still better than fs15 that could take upwards of 2 mins with no mods.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

Amount of mods is not direct effect on synchrozing time, it has more to do with savegame data. That means how much you have done from fresh start. Bought fields, worked fields, bought equipment (mod or standard), cut trees and so on.

If game won't load at all, see log file for errors.
Sandcrab

Post by Sandcrab »

The number of mods, the amount changes to the map don't matter.
Here is the scenario:

Started a new multiplayer modded game. I played on that map with a buddy for several hours. He logged off and I stopped playing but left the game up in the case he wanted to continue playing while I was off. I made NO changes while he was offline. Several hours later he attempted to log back on and got the 'stuck at 29%' error. He waited for over 30 min for the sync to finished, it never did.

I logged in and saved the game. Shut the game down, including the Epic launcher. Sent him a copy of the saved game. I restarted the game and was able to log in. He started and got the '29%' error. Again, after waiting for about 30 min and not getting on, I shut the server down and he started the game from the save file. I was unable to get on with the '29%' error.

We have been back and forth with this, removing all mods, add just a few back at a time and we still end up unable to continue a game as multiplayer.

GIANT ---->>>> THIS IS A GAME BREAKER!!! I got the game and convinced several of my friends to purchase this game based on the multiplayer aspect, and now we find that the multiplayer is broken. Fix this please or we will pass to every forum and player site just how you treat players.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Recycling an old post because it has the right subject.
I currently am game surfing. seeing who has no passwords. Join in just to say hi make new friends and help out a little.
I periodically get to the "Synchronizing data with other players" screen and get stuck at 99%. And there is no way to back out of it. No cancel button. Not even any notification about what is going on so I can give a good report on why it has hung up.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder