Can't Connect to Multiplayer

CharWhale

Can't Connect to Multiplayer

Post by CharWhale »

I have farming simulator 2016 on my PC and Laptop, I am trying to connect them both but I don't know how.
Please Help Me :frown:
Preble 818

Re: Can't Connect to Multiplayer

Post by Preble 818 »

Fs 16 was a mobile version do you mean 15 or 17? If it's a pc version then what are you trying? You may have to use a wired connection from each one to your modem/router from what others are saying in a different thread.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CharWhale

Post by CharWhale »

Preble 818 wrote:Fs 16 was a mobile version do you mean 15 or 17? If it's a pc version then what are you trying? You may have to use a wired connection from each one to your modem/router from what others are saying in a different thread.
I am playing this from my PC, this game is available on the Microsoft store connected to Windows 10, are you saying that I need to get it on my phone?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Ok looked into this cause I had no idea you could buy it this way. In the feature section on the Microsoft store it states "play with a friend in local multi-player mode for wifi". That tells me the only way to play multi-player is if someone else with the game installed on their device is connected to your home network. It doesn't look like there is an actual multi-player mode that allowed you to connect with others online.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.