Looking for a few people... Xbox one.

Bradleyson

Looking for a few people... Xbox one.

Post by Bradleyson »

Hi guys and gals, my names brad I'm 32 and from the West Midlands in the uk. I'm looking for a few guys or gals who would like to start a multiplayer map together.. I want to do coldborough or chellington. It would be a map that I wouldn't play until 'the team' where online so that way all progress would be a team thing. Ideally looking for people around my own age but it's not necessarily printed in stone. As long as you won't lose interest in a day or two, can play maturely then it's fine. I'm not expecting hours and hours everyday but would be nice to have folks who can come online around the same time regularly. No money mod will be installed and all other mods will be discussed so everyone gets there choice of equipment etc...
I just want a nice chilled out multiplayer game so I can relax and smoke the herbs :lol: :lol:
I'm up for joining anyone's game as long as you're sensible and not a dooooouche bag haha I'm a chilled out guy who can have a laugh with anyone.. I do have a mic so if you want to hear my brummie accent and have a laugh you're welcome too. *thumbsup*
BigC92

Re: Looking for a few people... Xbox one.

Post by BigC92 »

Nobody wants too hook up with you, get over it, lol.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Now that's not very nice bigc92 :frown: :frown:

:zunge: :lol:
markare

Post by markare »

I would jump at that brad but work constricts me to times I'm available . that plus I don't have dlc just vanilla games with mods that have been released . I'm needing something to peak my interest again as single player is boring me to tears. A refreshing mp session is definitely needed . more fun that way
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

markare wrote:I would jump at that brad but work constricts me to times I'm available . that plus I don't have dlc just vanilla games with mods that have been released . I'm needing something to peak my interest again as single player is boring me to tears. A refreshing mp session is definitely needed . more fun that way
Work is a factor for me to bud, I don't have the Kuhn dlc (completely forgot about that) :lol:
I feel your pain, I simply can't do single player anymore. I'm usually on around 8:30pm until I feel tired haha
markare

Post by markare »

I get a buzz out of a new map for about 30 minutes until I figure where everything is then its back to the same ole same ole. Seed harvest sell seed harvest sell . single player repetitiveness drives me round the bend haha
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:Now that's not very nice bigc92 :frown: :frown:

:zunge: :lol:
Lol.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I'm the exact same markare, don't know why I get bored so easily... I played fs15 to the death :lol:
Newt's

Post by Newt's »

i would be up for that but work commitments restrict my gaming but i would be happy to drop in when ever i could and help out, like a contract worker!!!!
Addicted since 2015 :wink3:

XBOX ONE
Sk3lly1990

Post by Sk3lly1990 »

Add my gamertag and send me a message if your still looking. GT: Sk3lly1990
Ultrajw91

Post by Ultrajw91 »

Hey I'd definitely be interested i am new tho but i have the ins and outs of the game was playing on a guys map today and was doing well then he just quit without telling me was so f*** off add me if still looking for people GT CareFreeGenger ☺