FIX YOUR SERVER ISSUES!!

Jaxmaster21

FIX YOUR SERVER ISSUES!!

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

For a simple game, the amount of lag on your servers during multiplayer is unacceptable. Games like Destiny, Battlefield, and even Call of Duty run consistently better and smoother. This is obviously a widespread problem for your servers based in the shear amount of forum traffic concerning this issue.
Through your lack of action, you cause your dedicated fans/CONSUMERS to detest what could be an excellent, ever expanding game.

I don't need a reply, WE AS CONSUMERS NEED RESULTS!
Last edited by Jaxmaster21 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Re: FIX YOUR DAMN SERVER ISSUES!!

Post by BigC92 »

Yelling at them wont speed up the process any.
Jaxmaster21

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I don't see you disagreeing with tbe issue though…
Last edited by Jaxmaster21 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

9.5/10, it wont work, you dont yell at me to get me to do something, that sht dont fly with me.
Jaxmaster21

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

Probably don't have to tell you a dozen different times about a problem though, either? Yelling at me doesn't work either but I also get things done the first time. Either way, I wasn't addressing you anyway.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I haven't had so much issues with lag, but what kills me is the "SYNCHRONIZING DATA WITH OTHER PLAYERS"...

This seems to take forever!!!!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:I haven't had so much issues with lag, but what kills me is the "SYNCHRONIZING DATA WITH OTHER PLAYERS"...

This seems to take forever!!!!
Didn't the say they made that part shorter?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Jaxmaster21 wrote:Probably don't have to tell you a dozen different times about a problem though, either? Yelling at me doesn't work either but I also get things done the first time. Either way, I wasn't addressing you anyway.
Im sure Giants i aware of this, but they have there plates full atm, getting dlc's, getting contracts situated, getting the dlc's made, Giants has only 1 speed, you dont rush things, especially for a big company like this.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

BigC92 wrote:
Jaxmaster21 wrote:Probably don't have to tell you a dozen different times about a problem though, either? Yelling at me doesn't work either but I also get things done the first time. Either way, I wasn't addressing you anyway.
Im sure Giants i aware of this, but they have there plates full atm, getting dlc's, getting contracts situated, getting the dlc's made, Giants has only 1 speed, you dont rush things, especially for a big company like this.

you mean they only new stuf comes out but no patches right?

after the kuhn dlc has come out there as not been a single patch for game or the kuhn dlc. both got planty of bugs reported in the hold topic witch they just closed a while back but no patch has come out.

but yea they got time to bring out a new dlc in a few weeks.

for me i wont buy a new dlc till they fixed the main game and kuhn dlc

and to add somting about the ontopic:

it depends on how fast the pc of the person that joins is but if you got some people with slower pc`s and you got a lot of people that join its verry anoying that you stand still everytime for a few min bevore you can continu
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

its easy to point a finger at Giants, but in reality the fault will probably be elsewhere 99 times out of 100

I.e. your connection, your ISP, your national PSTN operator, other country's PSTN operator, which submarine cable your routed on, the server host skimping on assigned bandwidth or CPU time, the time of day you tend to play, bad mods, to many mods, your PC, joiners PC, their ISP, their national PSTN operator, their other country's PSTN operator, the submarine cable they are routed on times by the number of people joining, etc etc etc etc etc.

(substitute PC with xbox or PS4 where applicable)
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Jaxmaster21

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

b101uk wrote:its easy to point a finger at Giants, but in reality the fault will probably be elsewhere 99 times out of 100

I.e. your connection, your ISP, your national PSTN operator, other country's PSTN operator, which submarine cable your routed on, the server host skimping on assigned bandwidth or CPU time, the time of day you tend to play, bad mods, to many mods, your PC, joiners PC, their ISP, their national PSTN operator, their other country's PSTN operator, the submarine cable they are routed on times by the number of people joining, etc etc etc etc etc.

(substitute PC with xbox or PS4 where applicable)
Yes right, it must be my hardware or software connections because I am the only one with huge, consistent multiplayer lag issues ( HUGE SARCASTIC EYE ROLE!). Get real. It's Xbox one, even without any mods, only ever use sanctioned mods from the mod hub, tested across multiple internet connections and times of day, never more than total of two players. Maybe, just maybe, there could be a larger, common problem but since YOU never have a problem then it must be everyone else's fault.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If its a widespread problem, why a few of you are reporting it?
Jaxmaster21

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

This isn't the only forum for FS.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Jaxmaster21 wrote:This isn't the only forum for FS.
If you want something done about it, being rude is not going to help. And maybe your internet isn't that great :shock: there is a ton of variables that could be causing it. So jeez, calm down *thumbsdown*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Jaxmaster21

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

Ok just what do you consider a good internet connection? Does being able to play games like Destiny without any issues count?

Ps. I did start out nice with emails and such but that didn't get nearly the response this little post has. *thumbsup* :hmm: