Servers on XBox One??

Vendictive98

Re: Servers on XBox One??

Post by Vendictive98 »

Doesnt seem to be up yet. Hopefully they fix it soon.
cjmorin027

Post by cjmorin027 »

not yet... only been 10 hours.. their is another 30 before the holidays are over...
Ezpz

Post by Ezpz »

I know it's the holidays and all but what game in this day and age has no one to attend there servers and be on call to fix issues like this.
PRO Sergio01

Post by PRO Sergio01 »

Sabeis si ya an vuelto los servidores??
cammy50

Post by cammy50 »

Lisertan wrote:We are looking into this now. Sorry for the delay.
really its been 3 days now how long is it going to be till it comes back on
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

cammy50 wrote:
Lisertan wrote:We are looking into this now. Sorry for the delay.
really its been 3 days now how long is it going to be till it comes back on
First of all: Please let me apologize for the horrible communication over the weekend. I know it was the easter weekend and I haven't spend much time at a PC, but I think if things go wrong like this, then I should try to give at least some updates every now and then.

As for the situation: During the weekend, we were able to confirm that the servers were running, so it seemed like an XBOX problem that we had no power to solve on our side. However, further investigation has shown some problems that are on us. These problems werent easy to spot, so it took some time to pinpoint them. We are working on resolving them now.

I know it's too late for the long weekend :( but I also know we can and will do better in the future.

Cheers
Lis
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
PRO Sergio01

Post by PRO Sergio01 »

Vergonzoso
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Hey guys, the servers are up and running again.

It seems, that the XBOX certificate run out over the weekend (for no reason, as they were valid till the end of May) and that blocked the XBOX MP. We are working with our friends over at Microsoft to fin out why that happened and hoe this can be avoided in the future. As I said, the certificate should have worked, so the question remains: Why didn't it? We hope to solve this mystery sooner or later. Microsoft should be able to shred some light.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon