Xbox one Multiplayer Down

Ezpz

Xbox one Multiplayer Down

Post by Ezpz »

So it appears the xbox one and i have heard also the PS4 multiplayer is not working and has not been working for over 36 hours. does anyone have any light on the situation or a link to were i can find out whats going on i got this game to chill with friends but at the moment its just a shiny tea coaster
Ezpz

Re: Xbox one Multiplayer Down

Post by Ezpz »

Update: i have contacted support to try get answers i will share any replies i might get but not getting my hopes up
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's Easter weekend. Support will be limited at best or non existent. Just have some patience, it will be back when they notice it.
21farmer

CAN'T ACCESS MULTIPLAYER!!!

Post by 21farmer »

I have played farming sim7lator in the past. I LOVE IT i work at a John Deere dealership so I enjoy this stuff, I just finally was able to talk my brother into buying FS17 but we can't access multiplayer it says "no connection could be established to the server" need urgent help please.!
cjmorin027

Re: CAN'T ACCESS MULTIPLAYER!!!

Post by cjmorin027 »

PRO Sergio01

Post by PRO Sergio01 »

Yo llevo desde el sábado sin poder jugar a multijugador, esto es vergonzoso.
cjmorin027

Post by cjmorin027 »

They noticed almost 24 hrs ago. Still no service
andy baugh

Xbox one multiplayer and support

Post by andy baugh »

So I'm am a huge fan of farming simulator played well over 300 on each game. However I must say I've been let down last few days over the apparent none contact with fans over servers, we have tried to call (in business hours), email and tweet with little luck other than one small tweet saying you know there's a problem tell us what's going on! Tell us when we will get servers back! Tell us what your doing to keep fans happy!

Thanks andy :hmm:
21farmer

Post by 21farmer »

Really guy? I typed English for a reason. No sabes. No há bla Español
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

That guy is trying to say that his multiplayer has been down since Saturday. At least, that's what google translate says.

What platform are you on? PC or console and does one/both of you have the Kuhn DLC? If you have the DLC and he doesn't, that'll cause issues. Likewise, you need to have either no mods or exactly the same mods in order for it to work.
markare

Re: Xbox one multiplayer and support

Post by markare »

They are working in it as was stated yesterday . with it being Easter weekend things will take longer to fix. The problem may be bigger than they thought. At least they have acknowledged there is a problem. I would allow them to work on it. The more silent time from them after acknowledging it the more time they have to spend on fixing the problem . have patience
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
andy baugh

Post by andy baugh »

I got nothing but patience, but being a business owner I know that the number one daily job with any product is customer happiness. And as for there tweet blaming Xbox, it was just vague passing the button or not. Things shouldn't take any longer to fix because it Easter my trucks don't run slower cause it's Easter. All I'm asking mark is that we have a little more information. The brand as a whole is great but the customer service could do with some upgrading *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

You couldn't have reported it during business hours because there was no issues until Saturday at the earliest. Also I don't think there was any problem with ps4 multiplayer so who else is to blame but Microsoft.
21farmer

Post by 21farmer »

Ok, I'm on xbox one. I have only 3 DLC I'm not sure what he has. From what I'm getting though is if he or I don't have the same DLC it won't let us play? Also even when I try to join or host an online match it won't let me in and still says I can't connect to server but that maybe because the online servers are down ya?
cjmorin027

Post by cjmorin027 »

who else is to blame?
same logic goes for
all Microsoft services are running perfectly, and all their other games multiplayer capabilities working as intended

so it Must be a Giants Software problem