My friend cant find my GAME

HyPeran501

My friend cant find my GAME

Post by HyPeran501 »

Hey!
So my friend he lives like 10 min away from me and we wanted to play fs17 together. The problem is that when i create a game he cant find it but when he creates a game i can find it.
I have no clue what the problem can be so maybe u guys know what is wrong or if u had the same problem. He cant be the host because i lag so much, i cant drive anything at all.
Yes we have the same update on the game.
Guil

Re: My friend cant find my GAME

Post by Guil »

If either of you have high long then it's going to be pretty much unplayable. Go to pingtest.com and post the result here and both of ye try this. https://farming-simulator.com/networkGuide.php
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

HyPeran501 wrote:The problem is that when i create a game he cant find it but when he creates a game i can find it.
This is most likely due to a mismatch of downloaded maps and mods. When you create a game, you've got some DLC/maps/mods enabled that your friend doesn't have, which locks him out of your hosted sessions, but you have everything he has so you can see/join his hosted sessions.
For troubleshooting you should create a game session on a stock map (Goldcrest or Sosnovka) and when creating it make sure you do not enable any DLC/maps/mods.
markare

Post by markare »

Also if it is console version you are playing ensure all privacy settings in your profile are set correctly. If anything t all has a restriction ie only friends can see your online status etc then this affects multiplayer settings. I know because myself and a friend had this problem last week and figured out that was what the problem was
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Carposept

Post by Carposept »

Markare I completely agree with you