Pc version lan game

Noempsy

Pc version lan game

Post by Noempsy »

Hello all,

I have a daugther from 8 years and i want to buy a farming simulator game so i can play with her in one big map. Do i need to buy 2 games or can i just buy one and play a lan game?

Thanks all for the feedback.
juf.de

Re: Pc version lan game

Post by juf.de »

Hello and welcome to the forum, to play a session with your daugther you will have to buy two seperate copies as you want to play on two PCs at the same time. Also be aware of the fact there is no LAN mode available but a simple multiplayer mode, it will work nearly the same but in case you enabled some kind of internet protection on the pc of your daugther you will have to keep that in mind, if it isn't working as intended.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TomXP411

Post by TomXP411 »

Yup, you need two copies if you're on PC.

if you play it on console, you can buy just one copy and play it on up to two consoles at the same time. This is a standard feature of XBox one and PS4 games when playing downloaded (not disc) games.
PC | XBox One | American Outback, Westbridge
Noempsy

Post by Noempsy »

Thx all for helping me, makes me feel welcome...
I will try to get 2 games 2nd hand of fs2015 and that should do the trick.
We are both on a laptop.

Kind regards,
Arettia

Post by Arettia »

did it work for you? we're on 2 laptops and just one of us can join the game, the other one gets connection issue and cant connect to any other game