Ground modification

tonyperony

Ground modification

Post by tonyperony »

Hi there.
I'm using the ground modification mod 1.0.0.5 (by Jodamm) in my Goldcrest Valley game. Now I try to play the multiplayer game but then I get the message: You need to ZIP the ground modification for use in MP. I tried everything, but nothing works. The map in the MP mode is the same, but there is grass where I made gravel in my SP game. The mod is not vissable in het mod overview with the checkboxes. (wenn starting the game)
Wenn starting my game there is the mod box where you can check or uncheck the mods. Next to every mod there is a HASH number. But in case of the ground modification mod it says : Only for ZIP files. Can somebody help me out?
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: Ground modification

Post by böserlöwe »

The Mod ist Not make for MP Sessions
tonyperony

Post by tonyperony »

Ah. Okay. Thank you for your quick reply. Now I now where I stand. Sadly it won't work in MP mode. It is a nice mod.
tonyperony

Post by tonyperony »

Danke schön. Jetzt weiss ich woran ich bin. Schade aber. Mein SP spiel sieht super aus mit mein selbst aus gelegten pfaden. Aber in MP ist alles wieder weg. Vielecht eine herausvorderung für jemanden?
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

For all changes of Ground Modification you can write some Ideas and Wishes to the modder Jodamm.
We have some Tread for the Errors in the ModHubMods Section.
tonyperony

Post by tonyperony »

@Jodamm
I don't know if this is the right way, but I have a question about ground modification. Is it possible to make it work for multiplayer?