Something a bit more serious...

JPS

Something a bit more serious...

Post by JPS »

I have been looking into multiplayer for the past 2 days. What I have encountered so far:

- Being kicked off because the owner came online and wanted to operate the equipment I was operating
- Being kicked off a server because a girl (or at least someone with a girlish name) came online and the owner wanted some private time with her (him?) in the fields.
- Owner suddenly demanding people have discord up and running so it's easier for him to boss people around
- Being run off the road for an hour because I had the trailer someone else wanted
- Lots of trolling, piling machinery, etc.

I'm looking for a multiplayer server with 8-16 spots, not too much lag, some level of normalcy and decency, no need for voicechat. Any recommendations ?
LifeboatGam3r

Re: Something a bit more serious...

Post by LifeboatGam3r »

yeah come join us.. on west coast this month you can choose what farm on the map you own... and i wont boss you about.... come see us https://discord.gg/Zp3eQBt

we have mods thats why i gave u discord
JPS

Post by JPS »

Well, thanks for the offer but I think I'm done with multiplayer... I've seen enough.
Kristaok

Post by Kristaok »

I'm sorry you've been through a lot. I am sort of new to the game myself. I'm hoping to get into multiplayer soon with my hubby.
"To everything there is a Season
and a time to every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1