Northside Farming Group (2015 - ) - Where sim meets reality Map-Gatehead Edit

carl229

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality Map-

Post by carl229 »

Bojan spraying the grass fields and Iain buying and transporting more fert to farm on NSFG!

Interested in joining the server? leave a comment or find the server under, [EN] Multiplayer/searching for members for my team leave a comment or we are on FS UK Modding forum aswell.

carl229

Post by carl229 »

update on the farm,

Here at NSFG, we are currently over half way through our first harvest stage on our new farm at Northside Farming Group (NSFG).

We have completed a few stages of silage during the summer months, we are on 1st of autumn now, everyone has been hard at work on the farm.

We are also just about to start our last grass cut of the season, don’t we all love seasons mod!, we are going to be doing a hay run for our last cut, so we can prepare to getting some cattle for our next upgrade for the farm at NSFG!.

Sound interesting? why not come and join the friendly team at Northside Farming Group, leave us a message and someone will get back to you. Thank you.

carl229

Post by carl229 »

Builders have arrived at the farm to do a quote of some building work we have planned at Northside Farming Group (NSFG).

We have applied for a loan at the bank to get some building work done on the farm, hopefully if we get the go ahead by the bank.

We are hoping to remove the fence shown in picture 2, remove the hill and build a new road going behind the pits, we want to build our first half of production factories, like we had in FS17, starting with some greenhouses, there is a few places around the map we are going to be building these production factories and greenhouses.

carl229

Post by carl229 »

update on the farm,

Here is a few pictures and a update from a few days ago, Here at Northside Farming Group (NSFG) We completed a few stages of silage during the summer months, at the end of the summer, into autumn we finished off the last of the harvesting and our last grass cut of the season, we were hoping to make hay to get some cattle for our next investment but unfortunately due to bad weather in autumn we have only managed and been lucky enough to get one field of hay, The joys of the weather, hay bales were delivered and stored at the farm, we were in the middle of getting prepared for the winter months to come, everyone has been hard at work on the farm.

Now we are into winter months, there is nothing much to do around the farm, but we are hoping that will change by next winter, we are planning to expand our business, we have applied for a loan for our new building work plan for building our production factories and greenhouses, I’m excited to say we have been accepted for the loan and building work is due to start soon here at NSFG.

SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Hey up peeps,

I'm in search of a few people to join our small group and start up a new save on an edited version of Meadow Grove. This map will be host to global company, maizeplus, dynamic mud, new crop and much more. Whenever we switch map, I will always find as way to spice it up to increase the maps functionality and longevity. My aim is to always create a system where end products are required to feed another system, creating a full circular production system. This doesnt mean just factories, I apply this mindset to farm life too. Everything has a purpose!
That being said, if you like to play in a realistic way with custom content, in a multirole environment, id be keen to hear from you. Ive been absent for 2 years but, I am now back so Im keen to get some like minded, mature people within the group for a bit of casual fun.
18+ welcome
Diearmy09

Post by Diearmy09 »

Age 22 location ireland
My pc is pretty decent and will run fs smoothly
Experience I've alot of experience from fs 13 right up to this one can do any job my connection is good where iam. I hope to get on this team and meet new people
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Diearmy09 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:08 pm Age 22 location ireland
My pc is pretty decent and will run fs smoothly
Experience I've alot of experience from fs 13 right up to this one can do any job my connection is good where iam. I hope to get on this team and meet new people
Hi fella, I have dm'd you :)
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Want to join a small outfit on a custom map, message us if you are 18+ and like to farm realistically but, in a relaxed setting.

Key features of our edit;

Lime quarry,
Fertilizer production, factory and small scale
Grain dryer
Bio diesel
Salt depot,
Composter Master , factory and small scale
Clip Controller ( timmieJ ) to enhance online performance
Universal silo storage at strategic locations.
Custom map lighting

edits to other mods to increase consumption to be more inline with RL, such as precision mod. No more 1 tank being able to do several fields.

DLCs required- Claas and Grimme
SneakyBeaky

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality Map-Chelli Edit

Post by SneakyBeaky »

The new chellington edit is finally complete! One of the first tasks of the day was to get some seed made and bagged ready for some lengthy drilling.
I'm looking for people to join so, if youre interested, please dont hesitate to get in contact with me :)

SneakyBeaky

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality Map-Chelli Edit

Post by SneakyBeaky »

It has been a very productive week on NSFG with a few new lads joining the fold. This has allowed me to get back into editing and further expand on the map to keep things interesting. This week has seen a brand new BGA yard with empty lots for herbicide production added.
I may have went a little deeper and spiced up my already spiced 4220 as homage to OllyBlogs Argri.

Still recruiting so, if you're keen to a part of a fun group on a map that offers so much more, please get in touch.

We dry our own grain,
Produce our own solid/LQ fert,
Compost,
Hose mod implemented throughout,
New traffic splines to complicate things further on your journey,
A new farm layout,
Lime quarry,
Salt production,
Gas bottling facility
and more

ImageImageImageImage
IDC Farms

Re: Northside Farming Group (2015 - ) - Where sim meets reality Map-Chelli Edit

Post by IDC Farms »

Well it’s all systems go down on NSFG farm these days. New life has certainly been injected into the server and FS19 with the recent updates and map edits that have taken place.

The server is certainly got a spring in its step with many old and new faces working together to get the ground turned over and bumper crops in the sheds (not to mention making plenty of our own seed, fertiliser, herbicide, mining our own lime and compost).

On the animal front the investment in cows is finally starting to pay off (not many RL farmers will say this but we need them to produce as much slurry as they can (for urea production)).

We are now rearing our own calves and the hens, well they are blowing eggs out their bums like bullets out a gun (Sneaky loves the birds) and making us a decent return.

Each time I’m on the server I always find something new to do (and I am a regular player honest). Today I discovered we make our own bio gas (no not the type you blame on the dog). We produce gas to run the grain dryer and any surplus gets sold off. So today I had fun loading gas bottles onto the gator and selling them like I was a member of the OPEC club (ok I didn’t really do much Tim did the hard graft).

I heard that a certain NH T7 is scheduled for a bit of NSFG pimp my ride treatment and if it does I’ll be sure to spam you all with pics of me posing, sorry mean pulling my weight and grafting away.

Anyways, if you are interested in joining a well established, fun and varied MP game and are looking for that realistic gameplay then please drop either myself of Sneaky (best to message him as I’m hopeless at checking my inbox).

We run with seasons, precision farming and multiple scripts etc.

We are a fairly mature group so we are looking for folk 18+, who enjoy a bit of banter.
Dean125

Post by Dean125 »

Hello I'm interested in joining I got good PC specs and don't believe bin joining just for mods. I'm 24 so and very mature and would really be interested in joining.
My discord is vReckless Truth#2436
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Well.. this was a fun harvest. Great to see the new lads getting into the swing of things. Sharp made light work of field 16,17 on chellington.

I'd still welcome new members to the group.
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

One man went to mow a meadow (or two).

New set of mowers arrived on farm in time for first cut.

And following lots of pestering the boss we got ourselves something new and blue.

SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Weekly update!!

Things are progressing well on our server save, we've hit 1300 hrs and we are still going strong, our redesigned BGA has added some enthusiasm back into that area and is quite enjoyable to work around. Post map update saw the second farm open up to root crops and crop surpluses, its nice to split things to stop the yard being over populated with folk and equipment due to frequent use of the production facilities we have on off; Grain dryer, seed maker, dry and liq fert and on top of that, carting compost back and forth from the Garden Centre was proving that we needed more space. Our animals are steadily populating ... oi oi ;') and on top of that, all our fleet vehicles have plat config to stop the same vehicle displaying the same uk reg.
I have to admit, the redesign of the yard has really put a spark back into the game, a nice mixture of old and new sheds and a tighter yard, it makes it feel more organic and real.

I'd really like to add a few lads after the recent deadwood was removed so, if you have a real genuine interest to play with 18+ ,get in touch. We have the likes of FSUk's very best, Robbie within our ranks and I have members who have been with me for 4+ years now. We are established and run a nice tweaked system, all the way down to precision mod.
We dont confess to have 100+ of servers or members, not like youd ever play with them all but, if you like to have a bit of banter, have thick skin and enjoy running on a custom set up, please get in touch.

Ben