Northside Farming Group (2015 - ) - Where sim meets reality Map-Gatehead Edit

2Tees

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR) Oakfield Edit

Post by 2Tees »

Went out for some evening injecting of our grass fields.  Took the Kaweco with a grass injector this time.

Nice sunset at Hill top

Always needs some fiddling to get stuff out of this field

And on a sidenote but surely something we should mention. Our Fendt 824 is beyond repair. She's got the hours in and served us well.
Left the hud in so you can see the counter.
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Morning peeps and peepettes.

I've been at it again with customization on the server, this time due to popular demand( A certain someone pestering me), I've brought back the JCB with a new lick of paint and strobe bar.   Gotta say, it looks mighty fine.
I may just keep her for myself, I deserve it after all those hours I put in on the server hahaha  ::)

Below is some attached in-game footage and with one added blooper shot. Well done Si, you were on form last night.

We are still looking to recruit a few members whilst some of our members are out enjoying the sun or are too busy tending to fields in the real world. Ideally, you'll have a reasonably decent pc with good internet. This is due to our strenuous setup.
FBDriven

Post by FBDriven »

Getting some big time digestate injecting done ahead of spring barley!

SneakyBeaky

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Just a quick update. We have now abandoned our Oakfield edit. It had a good run but, now the lads are eager for a fresh map to farm on. Oh... we've also taken on 3 new Americans to form our night shift crews, and with that being said,I am now open to recruiting members overseas. There is a big but involved though, your internet and pc must be of a high spec. If you dont know the spec of your build then the chances are its probably not up to the challenge lol
We are also in the process of reintroducing MR back into our server. It was off during our time on Oaky as we felt that they werent a match and didnt play nice so, this should make gameplay more challenging once again.

Over and out.
Kawiegames

Post by Kawiegames »

Hello. i would like to apply for your community. it seems to be of a likeminded nature, and i like what i've read about it so far. im 22 from norway and i just started playing fs17 on pc. so im a bit of a newbie.i have a prebuilt pc (msi trident 3) which is more than capable of running fs17. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7440172946 . Hope to hear from you soon
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

We have now moved to The West Coast map. SneakyBeaky has once again added a little of his GE fairy dust to our version of the map and it’s looking and running nicely.

Look out for some updates coming soon.

If you are interested in joining a MP server then please read page one of this thread and drop us a line on here or on our FSUK page.
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Just a quick update today. We've had a few new faces join us this week and in the background we are working on more MR files to expand and improve our current list. Should see a further map update soon but, for now we are just focusing on getting some fresh faces into the group. Still open to applicants.
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Robbie-

So we got a little time on the server tonight, and need to get full steam ahead for tomorrow as harvest season is starting, and over 8 fields with wheat, barley, soya and canola we are sure going to be busy. Think we will need to take shifts on the combine otherwise there will be no down time for one person to leave his seat for the toilet or a drink!!!.

Anyways here are a few pictures of the team on here tonight, Tim - Mark - Phill - Beevster and myself good job lads.

So after all the fert stages were complete it was time for a little hay time.

Then after work was completed and the bales stacked, a nice drive back admiring the crops nearly ready for tomorrows harvesting.
2Tees

Post by 2Tees »

Something different from the usual pictures. Here are 2 vid recording of me quickly getting on the server to help the lads out with some fuel and random jobs around the map. Should give you a bit of a general feel and look around the map. More to come soon I'm sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9dVuhdSLw&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym1EYls95RI

playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9dVuh ... XR-GeuWOKM

Enjoy
2Tees

Post by 2Tees »

After some last spraying first day of winter we woke up with a million feet of snow !!!

Check it out in the new videos, here's the link to the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... XR-GeuWOKM

and maybe you will see this beauty in action

Join us !
2Tees

Post by 2Tees »

Episode 7 is up. Took a bit longer between recording and uploading as I was on a business trip to York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elV5fpU07cY
2Tees

Post by 2Tees »

Meanwhile our story evolves, follow us on my vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFM9tlE ... XR-GeuWOKM
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Been a while since our last update but, dont be mistaken into thinking we are all but out of the game. We are still going strong with some additional faces added to the group. 2 new lads and 1 have recently joined which has shot a bit of life back into us. On top of this, we have returned to our Oakfield edit , which offers a range of tasks using mcompany on top of of your traditional farming.

Timbo has released a few new episodes on his NSFG mp series, use the link to check out his latest videos in the series. Make sure to check out his channel too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFM9tlETMlU

Interested in joining, please get in contact with us on here or fsuk.
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

NSFG UPDATE

So with fears of the impact of the impending Brexit we’ve up sticks and moved back to the UK and settled into our new home farm Meadow Grove. It’s an excellent map - nice mix of field sizes and windy lanes. Yards are let’s say a challenge for larger kit and less competent operators (i.e me).

Thanks to Phill for persevering with his little project and handing us a new lorry and drag hay lorry and thanks to Robbie for the livery.

We are heading into summer - so mowers, balers and harvesters will soon be running around the clock.

If you fancy joining us see out FS17 and continuing on into FS19 then drop us a line on our FSUK page.
SneakyBeaky

Post by SneakyBeaky »

Not long to go now for fs19 and to keep all potential members informed, we will be continuing with the server first thing tomorrow. Everyone is welcome to join one of fsuk's oldest active servers. Over 17k in page views and over 700 comments, we are by far the most active and consistent server on there. Interested? then post an application on here or fsuk and we will respond asap.