[PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

FordFarmer97

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Post by FordFarmer97 »

This looks cool Slivicon. I may check it out when I get a PC
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Slivicon

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Post by Slivicon »

FordFarmer97 wrote:This looks cool Slivicon. I may check it out when I get a PC
Sounds great :)
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

For anyone who was looking to play on Barn Cats but wanted to play on the new platinum map, one of the players on the barn cats server has also set up a second server running the platinum expansion. Message RealBloedig directly through the forum private message system if you are interested :)
Chrisbass88

Post by Chrisbass88 »

Hey do you still have room on your server, I'd like to join if I could.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Chrisbass88 wrote:Hey do you still have room on your server, I'd like to join if I could.
Message sent :)
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hey guys,

Your server seems interesting!
Just few questions about stuff I'm looking for...
1- Which map are you on?
2- Do you run with Seasons(I think it would be very interesting on a dedicated MP server) ?
3- What's the time speed you play on?

If you don't want these info on the thread, you can PM me...
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

ThaFarmer wrote:Hey guys,

Your server seems interesting!
Just few questions about stuff I'm looking for...
1- Which map are you on?
2- Do you run with Seasons(I think it would be very interesting on a dedicated MP server) ?
3- What's the time speed you play on?

If you don't want these info on the thread, you can PM me...
1-Currently Goldcrest Valley - RealBloedig is running the default platinum map on his platinum server.
2-No, simply because this is a very casual, quiet and relaxed server. Seasons requires a lot of timing and commitment, which is not the point of this particular server.
3-5x speed with withering off, so that players don't have to commit to long sessions in order to accomplish something, without it being too fast, and harvesting can be done whenever people want, not because they have to (again the point of the server)

I wanted to create a server that is different in the sense that people can do whatever they want, whenever they want, for as short or long a time as they want, as long as everyone is polite and co-operative, and the atmosphere is family friendly. If people are looking for a super intense hardcore farming experience with lots of rules and assigned duties and expectations and requirements, there are plenty of servers out there that fit that play style :)
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

In fact, I am not looking for a "seasoned" server... and Running a seasoned savegame in Career mode I'm not really looking for MP with seasons...
So on this fact, I would've been interested by your settings...
But... I've already played over 300hrs on GCV, and that's no more what I'm looking for... Too easy to make tons of $$$ on this map...
I'm looking for a map with larger fields or even a 4x map(Being on RattleSnakeValley since March, I've got every versions, latest being V3), whith all kind of work to do...
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

ThaFarmer wrote:In fact, I am not looking for a "seasoned" server... and Running a seasoned savegame in Career mode I'm not really looking for MP with seasons...
So on this fact, I would've been interested by your settings...
But... I've already played over 300hrs on GCV, and that's no more what I'm looking for... Too easy to make tons of $$$ on this map...
I'm looking for a map with larger fields or even a 4x map(Being on RattleSnakeValley since March, I've got every versions, latest being V3), whith all kind of work to do...
That might be in the future, I'll update this topic if the map changes :)
RealBloedig

Post by RealBloedig »

Massive Harvest time on the Barn Cats Sugar server.

sawtooth2

Post by sawtooth2 »

I am interested in joining your server.
Dan in Virginia
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

sawtooth2 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 pm I am interested in joining your server.
Dan in Virginia
Message sent :)
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Barn Cats has gathered up all the farm equipment and moved on to the new Beaver Creek V1C map just released by Stevie. There is a lot of variety of activities available, and Seasons has also been enabled.

See the edited first post in this thread for more info.

Happy New Year's Eve to all!