[PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Slivicon

[PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Post by Slivicon »

A Canadian 6 slot verygames dedicated server for casual, quiet and relaxed farming/forestry with no voice chat requirement (Farming Simulator 17).
  • International server from verygames.net based in North America
  • Quiet and relaxed environment - no voice chat needed on this server - this is casual and enjoyable, no bossing people around, no complex agenda, no commitments necessary, just have fun and be considerate to each other
  • Only one rule: Be polite, friendly and co-operative.
  • Choose to do whatever you would like to do with what's available, plant what you want, do logging if you prefer, try to finish whatever job you start
  • Family friendly with all ages welcome as long as everyone behaves and is polite
  • Current map: Goldcrest Valley (we had tried a mod map, but are back to this because it is easier for new casual players with regards to issues of download size, lag, bugs, functionality, etc.)
  • 5x timescale, server pause when empty, occasional plowing required, 3 fertilizer states, slow dirt, helper buy supplies off, separate accounts (new ShowMeTheMoney mod version will auto save and restore your separate player money each session)
  • No DLCs required
Let me know if you're interested and I will send you the server info in a PM.

For anyone who was looking to play on Barn Cats but wanted to play with the new platinum DLC, one of the players on the barn cats server has also set up a second server running the platinum DLC. Message RealBloedig directly through the forum private message system if you are interested in playing on "Barn Cats Sugar".
Last edited by Slivicon on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
GIJoe597

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed (Updated 2017-10-29)

Post by GIJoe597 »

Hello, is this a central farm, everyone works the same farm with one wallet, or a server with individual farms/wallet?
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
Slivicon

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed (Updated 2017-10-29)

Post by Slivicon »

GIJoe597 wrote:Hello, is this a central farm, everyone works the same farm with one wallet, or a server with individual farms/wallet?
Edit: Separate accounts are now enabled, but the server map is still a co-operative of everyone working together, with everyone having the same access to all owned fields and equipment.
Last edited by Slivicon on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
mushu

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed (Updated 2017-11-04)

Post by mushu »

Hi,
I'm interested in playing on your server, how can I do it?
Slivicon

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed (Updated 2017-11-04)

Post by Slivicon »

mushu wrote:Hi,
I'm interested in playing on your server, how can I do it?
I'll send you the info in PM
JDtractorz

Post by JDtractorz »

I'm also interested in joining too. Are there already too many players or can I still join?
If I'm not on the forums, that means I'm probably playing Farming Simulator.
Versions of Farming Simulator I've Played:
FS11
FS13
FS15
FS17
Hi
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

JDtractorz wrote:I'm also interested in joining too. Are there already too many players or can I still join?
No, there have been players who have asked to join but haven't come on, so still room, I'll pm you the info :)
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

To give a bit more flexibility to this casual server, separate accounts are now enabled.
Guil

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Post by Guil »

Haven't tried mp on pc yet, might give it a go on your server in the next couple of days if that's ok?
Slivicon

Re: [PC] Barn Cats (Family Friendly 24/7 Dedicated Server) Casual, Quiet and Relaxed

Post by Slivicon »

Guil wrote:Haven't tried mp on pc yet, might give it a go on your server in the next couple of days if that's ok?
For sure, I'll message you the info :)
RealBloedig

Post by RealBloedig »

Hi, interested in a laid back, friendly server like this. Would like to give it a go. Been playing farm sim since farm sim 15. Just got the new expansion for 17 and started playing again.
Orca

Post by Orca »

Hello, quite interested in playing and helping out on the farm! Hope there is still room
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Orca wrote:Hello, quite interested in playing and helping out on the farm! Hope there is still room
Info sent and to others in the thread. Not to worry about room, if we get to a point where the server starts being full, I'll likely just increase the number of slots.
nifty1946

Post by nifty1946 »

If you still have a spot available for another farmer could you please pm me, I've had a quick look at a couple of unlocked multiplayer games and they are a mess and nobody gives a damn about anything,, i don't want to get into that scenario... Thank you.. Neville