Multiplayer Suggestion

Squiggles

Multiplayer Suggestion

Post by Squiggles »

I think that when playing multiplayer, everyone should be able to see how much the entire farm is making. We have 4 people that play together and it gets old asking the farm owner "How much do we have cause I need to buy this." The funds should go to the entire farm and not just the one who created the game.

What do others think about this?
Slivicon

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Post by Slivicon »

I can help you out but only on PC, because it's a script (currently in testing on modhub): https://github.com/Slivicon/ShowMeTheMoney
Squiggles

Post by Squiggles »

We play on the PS4
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Well, I totally agree with you and hopefully it will be something they consider putting in the base game next version. Unfortunately Sony and MS don't allow scripts or you might have been able to get my mod.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Join my new community search farming sim forestry
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
markare

Post by markare »

You can check the money in the pause menu on multiplayer. Scroll through until you see a list of names on the game. If seperately accounts are in each person's money shows up. If it isn't then all money that the host has shows net to their name along with the online time
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Squiggles

Post by Squiggles »

I knew that, it just should just be by default.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

markare wrote:You can check the money in the pause menu on multiplayer. Scroll through until you see a list of names on the game. If seperately accounts are in each person's money shows up. If it isn't then all money that the host has shows net to their name along with the online time
Side note for PC players on dedicated server: This will not show the total amount held by the server in situations, like for example, no admins are connected. This is what drove me to create the ShowMeTheMoney mod for PC.
fuzznut197614

Post by fuzznut197614 »

Myself and two friends got fs 17 to play together but its not letting all of us to play together they can join but it s laggy and after a few seconds one of then gets kicked. Any help would be appreciated
snhufro226

Post by snhufro226 »

Great Idea but i would like the game to include separate farm ownership in multiplayer with separate player finances so every player can make there own money and take turns working on each players farm in the session without leaving a session the mods shouldn't be limit players ability to join a session...
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

snhufro226 wrote:Great Idea but i would like the game to include separate farm ownership in multiplayer with separate player finances so every player can make there own money and take turns working on each players farm in the session without leaving a session the mods shouldn't be limit players ability to join a session...
I've seen the idea about separate farms posted, I think many people would like it.

The mods needing to be the same though before allowing to join a session though I think is necessary. The mods make changes to the game so all the connected players need to have their locally installed game understand what to do with the mod of any connected player. It can also be a protection against cheating. Imagine if you could connect to any multiplayer game with the cheat mod regardless of who else has it or doesn't have it and just give yourself a billion dollars to buy tons of equipment.
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

snhufro226 wrote:Great Idea but i would like the game to include separate farm ownership in multiplayer with separate player finances so every player can make there own money and take turns working on each players farm in the session without leaving a session the mods shouldn't be limit players ability to join a session...

Hey,snhufro226 , if you looking for separate farm ownership in multiplayer with separate player finances you should join Dedicated farmers,.. it will suit you just fine ,...

We are just starting new game , more info here, oh and u can registred there .. :)
https://dedifarmers.enjin.com/forum/m/4 ... -server-af
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer: