Anyone here renting server from gameservers.com?

janfrekv

Anyone here renting server from gameservers.com?

Post by janfrekv »

Anyone in here renting dedicated server from gameservers.com?

I filed a ticked for upgrading to 1.5.1 some 6 hours ago, but still nothing. Was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing so massive slow responce regarding gameservers.com fixing issues.
Piskotes

Re: Anyone here renting server from gameservers.com?

Post by Piskotes »

SHAME ON U GAMESERVERS !! What a lame customer care !
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer:
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

I'm on verygames.net and they upgraded first thing this morning without even being asked.
janfrekv

Post by janfrekv »

Slivicon wrote:I'm on verygames.net and they upgraded first thing this morning without even being asked.
Yes, I know Verygames.net has had it pretty much since it was released.
I've been loving the gameservers.com's ability to choose though, but when support is just about non-existing - giving "don't know ETA" as "only" answer for hours, then I think in future I will give speed of updates a bigger thought, for sure. Total ignorance in treating customers, after they have signed a contract, is not the right way to handle returning customers.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Personally I would not want my server updating with out me either doing it my self or requesting it. But then again I am in the IT industry and do not want anything happening to servers I manage with out me doing it.

On gameservers when I login to the gameservers portal I have an option to install 1.5.1 with the click of a button. is that what you mean by requesting or did you put a ticket in with out clicking that button?
janfrekv

Post by janfrekv »

aklein wrote:Personally I would not want my server updating with out me either doing it my self or requesting it. But then again I am in the IT industry and do not want anything happening to servers I manage with out me doing it.

On gameservers when I login to the gameservers portal I have an option to install 1.5.1 with the click of a button. is that what you mean by requesting or did you put a ticket in with out clicking that button?
I too want the option to choose when to update, when an update is available. I work in the IT industry as well :)
But thing was - the "Install 1.5.1 mod" feature wasn't there, until 7-8 (?) hours after first ticket was made. Even then, after they initially had fixed it - the text said "1.4.1" on the mod update. After having been made aware of this, they changed text to 1.5.1.

Here's a little bit from the support-ticket:

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out this description. The install button will properly install the latest update at this time. We will have the description adjusted shortly.

Please let us know if you require anything further by creating a new support ticket.

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com

JaXXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted 11/02/17 4:02pm Pic of screen
Attachments: Skjermbilde.JPG - 88.4 KB
JaXXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted 11/02/17 4:00pm

Well, it sure isn't here.

Here's a paste of the text:
Server Mods
8 Players Farming Simulator 2017 [108.61.253.128:18010]
Mod Description Options
Server Update Update your server to 1.4.4 RC8 Kuhn 1.1 INSTALL

James Wong
Posted 11/02/17 3:58pm

Hello,

The update is currently available for installation at my.gameservers.com > mods > server update.

Please let us know if you require anything further by creating a new support ticket.

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com
aklein

Post by aklein »

ah, I didnt look until after they had fixed it then cause it said 1.5.1 for me. Updated on Sat and everything went well with the update. Did find a mod conflict with the map i had loaded but beyond that it seems good a 1.5.1