Weekend CO-OP Multiplayer

Graham1969

Weekend CO-OP Multiplayer

Post by Graham1969 »

Hello everyone!

My name is Graham, I am here to announce that I have got a multiplayer game on the Goldcrest Valley map open to everybody.

NAME: Weekend CO-OP
SERVER: Continental Europe

MODS REQUIRED:

all official giants mods available for download on the Mod Hub
GPS and Pricewatch
W1der

Re: Weekend CO-OP Multiplayer

Post by W1der »

ALL MODS !?
Wow ... good luck with that ... :)
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

W1der wrote:ALL MODS !?
Wow ... good luck with that ... :)
Hello W1der!

Just to clear things up here, I did not mean every single mod in the Mod Hub. What I did mean was all the mods by Giants Software, such as Holmer Pack and IT Runner Pack.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am having problems with getting "guests" in my multiplayer sessions just adding drive control to my mods list...
(Running a "vanilla game" it gets full in no time.)

But it might be easier for you as you "announced" it on here ...
Last edited by W1der on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi, please don't post here and in the general section with identical threads.
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

Guil wrote:Hi, please don't post here and in the general section with identical threads.
Do not get me wrong, but I posted in both the General and the Multiplayer Forum to gain a wider audience.

Is it still OK for me to continue posting multiplayer notifications on this Multiplayer Forum or not?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes that what this forum is for but please don't post the same topic in the general forum.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Most frequent visitors to the forum probably do not look under the specific section ...
We just click the "quick links" tab and then look for "new posts" ...
The name of the topic is most important to attract the right attention ... :this: :smileynew:

I found your game yesterday ... but there were just to many missing mods for me to download, so I did not bother to join you (at this time).

I am enjoying multiplayer more and more ... and it would be nice to hook up with some other serious players.
In my opinion, when playing together, mods are not as important to me to enjoy the game as it is when doing single player.
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

Hello Everyone!

Weekend CO-OP Multiplayer is LIVE. This time I have NO MODS in use. This multiplayer is on the Continental Europe server.

All I ask is that you respect other players whilst in the Multiplayer game!
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

W1der wrote:Most frequent visitors to the forum probably do not look under the specific section ...
We just click the "quick links" tab and then look for "new posts" ...
The name of the topic is most important to attract the right attention ... :this: :smileynew:

I found your game yesterday ... but there were just to many missing mods for me to download, so I did not bother to join you (at this time).

I am enjoying multiplayer more and more ... and it would be nice to hook up with some other serious players.
In my opinion, when playing together, mods are not as important to me to enjoy the game as it is when doing single player.
Thank you for your feedback W1der. I have just put the multiplayer back on without mods, please feel free to jump in anytime you wish. This will be LIVE most of the day.