Three Dudes Farm - Multiplayer Invite

Playingstimulation

Three Dudes Farm - Multiplayer Invite

Post by Playingstimulation »

Three Dudes Farm

Hello fellow Farmers.

We are small group of people who enjoy this game and likes to chill and have fun while farming.
It started with 3 of us:
Mega A.K.A. Red
CheeseOnion2 (me on steam)
Chef(owner of server)
Therefore a name Three Dudes Farm
We are farming together for a month now and decided to take a step forward. Untill now we played on map Sosnovka. As from today 19.11. we changed to much bigger more beautiful map Stappenbach. So fresh start from today. We are using mods and discord for easier communication. Slots space is 8!(for now) We increased from 4 to 8 two days ago.

Why Im I telling you all of this? Well we would like to have more farmers on our little server.
What do we look in a farmer? We dont ask for much just dont be a TROLL.
I wont explain what word troll means to me. I hope that everyone knows that already. We just look for a players who are mature enough to work(play) with us and have fun.
You will have to be from Europe because all of us are and we would like to have European farmers. (No offense Americans)

More Info about server:
https://server.nitrado.net/eng/s/ThreeD ... #tab-b-big

If anyone is interested in playing with us or for extra info just add me or write comment on my profile. Or here! We would be happy to have more people(farmers) on our server. Thank you and farm on !
Ps4 for farming stimulation.
And soon a pc for fs 17 via steam.