Dedi App 17 - Documentation? Tasks?

rottielover

Dedi App 17 - Documentation? Tasks?

Post by rottielover »

I’ve been trying to find more documentation on Dedi App for dedicated servers.

For the moment my focus is on Tasks and then the event calendar. From what I can tell the tasks system seems to be for me to setup missions for players, for example I can set a task on a field, my guess is that I could say something like plant soybeans on field 2. That task gets a points set for it and can have a certain level set.

None of this seems to be actually implemented into the game though. My brother who is helping me test my dedicated server is not able to see any tasks or events that I’ve setup.

This could be awesome if I were able to setup “missions” for my players, alas without documentation I can’t figure it out
rottielover

Re: Dedi App 17 - Documentation? Tasks?

Post by rottielover »

I guess that the task and calendar systems are something that’s not finished? Are they planes to be finished?
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

I don't really use the dedi app, but I read that those features are only for players using the app, not the game. So, if you want to give your players access to the app they can share those features, but they're not integrated with the game (tasks/chat/calendar). I guess they can use them on their phones while they play :/ I've no idea if there's any planned further integrations that have been shared with the public.
OhanaFarms

Post by OhanaFarms »

This is for the use of your farmers in the app.

My question is how does it actually work. It allows me to post a task but doesn’t show up on “to do” also not sure how to reward for the completion of the said task to utilize history leaderboards.

I can’t think of giving member access to something broken or very least not user-friendly.

Any tips on how to get this function working within the app itself NOT integration although farm sim are you listening? I’d pay more for a feature where I could create server task, leaderboards were introduced to in-game servers.

Thanks in advance. Anyone looking for server your hard working mature player visit viewtopic.php?f=883&t=140183
:search: Hard working, Fun, mature farmers wanted! 420 Friendly, Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity 24/7 dedicated server & community

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
viewtopic.php?f=883&t=140183