Inviting someone in

Sixx

Inviting someone in

Post by Sixx »

Sorry if this has been covered, but I bought my son FS17 so we could farm together. it says he has to have every mod, and dlc as me to join my farm?!? What are the chances of finding someone with your exact downloads to join? am I missing something? We are bummed.
NateS

Re: Inviting someone in

Post by NateS »

A temporary solution would be to start a game with no mods. I wonder, can the host make all their mods available to the client?
PC & PS4
markare

Post by markare »

Not sure about pc but they can't share them on console. If you are both in console get your son to find your game. There will be an exclamation mark next to it. If he presses the button that says details on xb1 it is Y so I'm guessing it will be triangle for PS4. This will show a list of all mods and dlc you have loaded for the map. Whatever he doesn't have will have an exlamation mark in red next to it. Then he will need to go to the in game mod hub and install the mod. Time consuming but is a useful way to find the missing components
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

Thank you all, we figured that was the fix. Now he will spend tomorrow matching all my mods...Sigh
W1der

Post by W1der »

Are you using ALL your downloaded mods in the actual savegame?
If not ... deselect the ones not in use when you start your game up, and the process will be less painful!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5