Hiring Farm Hand

GIJoe597

Hiring Farm Hand

Post by GIJoe597 »

Hello,

Roberts Farm is one of the farms on the Pleasant Valley map. I am the Farm Manager for this farm. We have expanded to the point where it would be useful to hire on a Farm Hand.

I will conduct interviews (chat with you via voice), look at your profile/comments section and decide if you will fit into the type of work environment I like to maintain.

Duties will include but not be limited to;
Harvesting
Sowing
Plowing
Transporting (pick ups and deliveries)
Fertilizing

Prospective applicants must;

Speak English
Have the ability to voice chat and be on Discord at all times while in game
Be able to manage a Time Card/Hours Worked via Excel spreadsheet
Be mature, if not in age, at least in attitude. (I am 51)

Preference will be given to people in North America as this is where the server is located. This is a very script heavy map with a large amount of equipment.

Hourly wage: $5,000.00
There exists the possibility to draw overtime on a case by case basis.

As a Farm Hand you will not be allowed to purchase equipment. If you believe you need new equipment present the request to me for review. If I agree there is a valid need, I will purchase it for your use.

A spreadsheet will be provided for you to mainatain your hours worked and current banked money amount.

Note: This position is perfect for individuals who want to work on a farm, but do not want the headache of managing the budget for the farm. You log in, check the work available list and start working. I will manage the finances, purchase of seeds/fuel/fertilizer equipment, etc.

It is possible for a Farm Hand to save enough money to purchase a factory or possibly another farm if a current Farm Manager steps down.

I play on a multiplayer dedicated server running the Pleasant Valley V3 map. There are currently between one to eight players in game at any given time. We use Discord for the server, in addition I (Roberts Farm) have an internal spread sheet and web site for collating/disseminating information.

If you are interested, have a non private Steam profile, can communicate without vulgarities and meet all the above criteria, leave a comment here which includes your STEAM HANDLE. I will contact you via a friend request. It is important the individual be able to follow simple instructions.

Steam handle: GIJoe597
Last edited by GIJoe597 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
GIJoe597

Re: Hiring Farm Hand

Post by GIJoe597 »

I have updated OP with some additional information to cover some questions I have received.
GIJoe597

Re: Hiring Farm Hand

Post by GIJoe597 »

I conducted a nice interview yesterday for the postion. The individual was from Europe and the connection was not the best. Position is still open as of this moment.

Please follow the simple instructions I have left above in the OP.