How does multiplayer work?

Mbrown6

How does multiplayer work?

Post by Mbrown6 »

New to the forum and game. I actually haven’t bought the game but am very interested. I would like to know how online match making is made. My buddy and I would like the game but would really only like to play online with each other.

Thanks!
markare

Re: How does multiplayer work?

Post by markare »

First off welcome to the forums *thumbsup* . Now to answer your question.
Either yourself or your buddy can start a game. Go to multiplayer and you have settings that can be friends inly. Or a password. You will both need the same installed mods to be able to play multiplayer. The host of the multiplayer game also has to authorise people joining. You can deny or accept people. This way only people you trust will be able to access your game. The multiplayer game is also a map in the hosts career save. The more work you do on multiplayer the less that needs done in single player. Multiplayer is more fun anyway. Career can get boring fast doing the same task over and over again. At least with multiplayer you can change jobs with each other.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Also any money anyone other than the host does not carry over to singleplayer.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
markare

Post by markare »

It does carry over. As soon as the host saves the game and quits the money from each player goes into the hosts save game account
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
RaceMaster1926

Post by RaceMaster1926 »

Guys, what is the easiest way to "copy" each others' mod list when starting out? Newby to online playing here and looking to start up with my nephew. I am quite sure we don't have all the same mods installed. Is there a simple way? Or do you have to kind of go through together one by one? THANKS guys!
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

One person zips up the mod folder into an archive and sends it to the other person. The other person unzips it to their empty mod folder. This way you are sure that you have the same mods in the same versions.
Abba57

Post by Abba57 »

I can't find my friends game
Des_96

Post by Des_96 »

dziuch wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:07 am One person zips up the mod folder into an archive and sends it to the other person. The other person unzips it to their empty mod folder. This way you are sure that you have the same mods in the same versions.
How would I do that in the xbox one? I have the files explorer but where would I find the folder of the mods I have, in order to copy them onto my friends xbox?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Des_96 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:27 am
dziuch wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:07 am One person zips up the mod folder into an archive and sends it to the other person. The other person unzips it to their empty mod folder. This way you are sure that you have the same mods in the same versions.
How would I do that in the xbox one? I have the files explorer but where would I find the folder of the mods I have, in order to copy them onto my friends xbox?
Can’t on Xbox.
Can go into installed mods and make a list (paper, email, document, etc) of every installed mod to share though.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.