Xbox one multiplayer joining issue

Thatguyoverthere!

Xbox one multiplayer joining issue

Post by Thatguyoverthere! »

My friend and I can't play fs17 together on Xbox one we have the same mods and we have played before on the same save just the last two weeks we haven't been able to play he keeps getting the message " can not establish a connection to the multiplayer game" he joins the game and it goes from 10% to 20% then he's lost connection. We have both of our NATs set to open and still nothing one day we tried for 3 hours.. it sounds like a common problem just wondering if there's a fix I understand there's other forums about this I've read them and still nothing I even tried the set people to allow only friends on and off but still nothing I've just emailed giants but they are away for the holidays
Nyucka

Re: Xbox one multiplayer joining issue

Post by Nyucka »

Same here, having the same issue. If I start a completely new game friends are able to join. But after so many people leave and come back the save becomes un-join able. I've had to restart my save on Valley Old Farm several times now.
markare

Post by markare »

This used to happen to me. How I got round it was thus...

Attempt to join the game. When it says connection can not be established then get the host to send an invite to the game. Again it will say no connection. At this point restart your console. When it turns load back into farm sim. But do not go as far as the menu. Let the intro video play. Get the host to then send a game invite again. Not an ideal way to do things but it does work.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
CBMCELROY

Post by CBMCELROY »

Same issue, we start a new game and it works a couple times but then no one can join, fix it quick!!
markare

Post by markare »

Giants don't run multiplayer servers. On console it is the hosts game that allows people to enter their map. There is NO server. Giants can't do anything about it
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress