[PC] Help wanted.

JPS

[PC] Help wanted.

Post by JPS »

We have a dedicated server up and we decided to see if we can let 2-3 people (to start with) in to help out. Ofcourse we have some requirements and rules and such, so I will try and sum them up, together with provide some info.

- We currently run The Valley The Old Farm. The map will change when we feel like it, there is no set time. In general we change when some other interesting map comes out.
- The server is located in Continental Europe.
- We run quite a few mods. All tractors and harvesters have IC and dashboard-lights for example. Modlist is not final. You should be willing to get them all.
- We have tractors, we don't do trucks.
- We do forestry too (in winter), but we use chainsaws. So no Scorpion King and the likes.
- We run seasons at 3 days/5x speed. You should know in general what to do when, and what to look (out) for.
- We run a serious farm. We don't jerk around (well not all the time). We talk, but we don't (chit)chat much. So dont apply for the social aspect.
- Don't hit on the girl, and don't be obnoxious to her. That privelege belongs to me.
- It's a 16 player server, but for now there is 3 of us. There were 4, one got lost in the harvester last harvest. Wich is why we could use some help.
- We expect some dedication. Being online once a week is not enough (unless that once is from Monday 12 AM to let's say Wednesday 8 AM).
- At times you might be online by yourself. So again, you should know in general what to do and what not to do. We can explain things you don't know, but we don't want to baby-sit and answer the question 'what should I do?' every day.
- We are 18+, and so should you be. You wouldn't feel at home if you're not, and we don't need people with the attention span of a goldfish who want all what they want and then get bored within a week and move on.

If you're still reading and you really really REALLY want to give our server a try, PM me.