Own Farm On Line

Gibbanator

Own Farm On Line

Post by Gibbanator »

Hay All. I been playing farming simulator 17 for quite sometime now. Done pretty much all the maps and mod maps available. Love the game.. I am very interesting in finding a online game where the players have there own farms to work. Competing against each other to out farm the other players.

Been searching online the open players but they are very unorganized and all the players want to do is ram the other players vehicles and mess up the farms and crops, Plus when you get going the Owner of the map likes to kick players for fun.

I am not sure how to look for such an online game so I am posting here in the hope to join such an online game that is password protected to weed out the mischief players.

I could start my own if there are no online maps to join and there are players to be had.

I am GMT+5 Newyork/Detroit time and play daily after 6pm for several hours. Sunday is more hours..

Should add I play the game on a PC desktop
Will_467

Re: Own Farm On Line

Post by Will_467 »

Hey bud. We have a strong group of guys here at Workaholics we compete against other private farms occasionally. We're a mature group of guys that would love to have you on board. If you interested head over to xdaysfarming.enjin.com apply for farmer and mention workahokics at the end. Hope to see you in game :)