Looking for mature players

Rocky Mtn. Farmer

Looking for mature players

Post by Rocky Mtn. Farmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 am

Hey all!
I'm a longtime FS player but honestly have only been on PC for a few months now. I love it & even though I still play in my Xbox from time to time I'll never look back from pc now. To be honest I've never played MP simply because all the vids I see are a bunch of immature punks tearing up crops & acting like jackasses. Not my idea of fun. I want to play with mature people who take the game seriously & realisticly. I'm all bout having fun, but I want to farm like it's a real farm! If anyone has a server like this & needs an extra hand on the farm, hit me up! Work is slow this time of year so I usually play a few hours in the evening during the week but I have marathon sessions on weekends. I'll farm till the cows come home!! Hope to hear from a fellow farmer with the same interests soon. Farm on!!!

fullon-foresty

Re: Looking for mature players

Post by fullon-foresty » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm

If ya want to try your hand at logging try www.fullonforestry.com

Weve started poplar harvesting so its been fun...loggin with a farm feel...lol

midwest-farmer

Post by midwest-farmer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey, I'm interested. I'm somewhat new to the game but love it. I play on my PC, usually in the evenings and more on the weekends (US Central Time).

gamertag Jeff Z7

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 am

Too bad you're not on xbox (or that I'm on PC). 34-yr-old Kansas country boy here. Good luck. Stick to the roads & don't forget that blinker.

Rocky Mtn. Farmer

Post by Rocky Mtn. Farmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:58 pm

Sorry for the late response guys. I'm not much into forestry so I think I'll pass Fullon Forestry. Midwest Farmer I'd be down to play with ya sometime. I don't have a server set up but I'm sure we can figure something out. You can find me on Discord or Steam under the gamertag PlagueofSorrow. Jeff 27, I actually still play on my xbox quite a bit, so I'm sure you & I can get together sometime to. I'm a 40yr old Colorado country boy so I'm sure we could get along. Same gamertag on xbox too. PlagueofSorrow. Send me a friend request if you're interested.