Can't upload a mod to the server manager

GraciousGraham

Can't upload a mod to the server manager

Post by GraciousGraham »

I've been using the server manager for some time without any issues. I've never had a problem installing mods etc. But now when I try to upload the animal table manners to the server it gives me the error message
"Uploaded file is corrupted". I know this isn't the case as the mod is fully functional in single player. I've not managed to find a workaround for this so I was wondering if I could get an explanation as to why this is occurring and possible solutions.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Can't upload a mod to the server manager

Post by bassaddict »

If you mean the version that's available on ModHub: that one is not MP compatible. Hence it doesn't make sense to upload it to a dedi server, which is why it's reporting an error.
GraciousGraham

Re: Can't upload a mod to the server manager

Post by GraciousGraham »

bassaddict wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:22 pm If you mean the version that's available on ModHub: that one is not MP compatible. Hence it doesn't make sense to upload it to a dedi server, which is why it's reporting an error.
Cheers for that info, that wasn't something I was aware of. Is there any similar mods that prevent animals from making a mess that are multiplayer compatible. I find that part of the game particularly dull