Large server looking for members and moderators!

rossdransfield

Large server looking for members and moderators!

Post by rossdransfield »

Dynamic Farming Group

About Us

We are a group of people from all over the world that has decided to start our own Agricultural group, we are very friendly and we are very laid back, we allow you to join the server when you want and do the things you want to do.

Work/Jobs

Team work is key to our server so we have made it so that each member picks their own job they want to do.

Discord

We use a Discord server that we use for communication. All our current mods, pictures ect are located in there. We find this a simple easy way to talk and share links, pictures ect...

Map

We are currently on the map Oak field farm

Mods

As a team we all find that it makes game play much better with mods in, some mods are just in because of the glitches that the game has but most of them is our own choice. I know it’s a pain downloading all the mods but we have made it so that you click one link and directs you straight to a page where you just click download, this way you don't need to worry about pop ups and all the other sites it directs you to.

Rules

We do have a few rules that we like our members to follow but we also like everyone to have fun.

Recruitment

Applications are OPEN

We are always looking for new members to join our team and always looking to meet new friends at the same time.

Why join us? - We are a friendly server that allows members from all over the world, we are a fun server and love to have new members. If you are new to the game then that’s fine as we offer in game training and help out if you don’t know what to do. The best part is that its free

Our server is run on a dedicated server!

Please fill out our application form here - https://goo.gl/XvPpWa

Or if you are interested in joining the group please send me a message or add me as friend on Discord at: NL-Farmer#1063 or Ross#5115

I would like to thank any one that has taken the time to have a read of our application and if you require any more information please contact me.

Thanks Dynamic Farming Group