Help on Hoff Bergmann 24/7 dedicated server

binks

Help on Hoff Bergmann 24/7 dedicated server

Post by binks »

I'm looking for the helping hands on the latest version of Hoff Bergmann map. Map is in ver. 1.0.0.7. There is a lot of things to do on a farm. Beside normal farming, we also need to tend to our animals and there is a lot of them. We have all the standard FS17 animals, so sheep, cows pigs and chickens(that we have to feed), but in addition, we also have: zebu, goats, farm dogs, ponies and geese. The map also features some unique machines like seedmaster, beet pulp or compostmaster and many more. We also have to pick up the liquid waste and purify it in the water treatment plant to get clean water for our farm and animals. Apart from picking up liquid waste from the local residents we also need to take their normal trash and dispose of them on a landfill. We also need to take care of our vegetable garden, our apple orchard, cheese an butter factories. We can also make our own biogas and biodiesel. I just mentioned few things that we can do on a farm.
The guy who did a review on this map needed 3 part video to cover all the features of the map. Part 1 of the review, part 2 and part 3
So any responsible players wanting to help, please pm me for the server and mod details.