Looking for a few players

Wysardi

Looking for a few players

Post by Wysardi »

I'm looking for a few players to help out at my farm. I currently own 5 plots with 3 filled with grass and 2 of wheat. I'm looking at buying 100 sheep in the next 2 days to make wool to sell. most of my profits will be to buy more sheep until i get 1000 sheep then I will move on to pigs then cows. I just need help mowing the grass and converting the extra to hay and bailing it. I have a bailer and wrapper and basicly just need a water tank for the sheep and a loader for the wool pellets. If you are looking for conversation while you play please reply to me via private message for invite.
Wysardi

Re: Looking for a few players

Post by Wysardi »

PS i'm on a mac so PC or mac players only. also I have the platinum DLC and the KUHN pack DLC
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

Ok so i'm up to 7 plots of land and still haven't found anybody to help. I'm basicly looking for conversation as playing this game alone gets boring
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

Ok so I have 7 plots of grass. It's a pain mowing them then tedding them, then windrowing, then baling then wrapping, then loading them. i need a few people to follow me around to do the next task. Also i'd like the conversation.
VikingAgusta

Post by VikingAgusta »

Hi!
I should love to coöperate with you and build a good running farm! Me myself have been looking for a companion so I really wouldn't mind helping out a bit!
VikingAgusta

Post by VikingAgusta »

@Wysardi
CyrusMac

Post by CyrusMac »

VikingAgusta wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:57 pm Hi!
I should love Quick Extender Pro and to coöperate with you and build a good running farm! Me myself have been looking for a companion so I really wouldn't mind helping out a bit!
Anyone want to in a newbie lol? I've been playing early Farm Sim games but not in the last few years. I started again recently and fell in love with the game all over again!
Last edited by CyrusMac on Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
roelkanters

Post by roelkanters »

I would like to join