FS - 2019 Multiplayer

tompark

FS - 2019 Multiplayer

Post by tompark »

Hi Giants and Community!

I run a Farming Simulator Multiplayer Server. I along with other Admins have a lot of trouble with users messing up the farm, ditching equipment in water etc. Generally being a Pain. What I don't want to do is make it so that you have to go to a web site to get the login information for the server. I would like to keep it that it is a free to join server. I was wondering what improvements have been made to the Multiplayer side of the game?

Information on the following aspects would be good:
  • Will there be / is there any improvements to the Admin System within FS 19?
  • Are there any changes to the online user experience? (Login Required etc)
  • A link or forum post that we can have a look at to keep up to date with what is going on / being changes?
Also just a big thumbs up, Giants you make a Fantastic game! Keep up the good work with each new version the improvements are amazing.

Regards,
BigC92

Re: FS - 2019 Multiplayer

Post by BigC92 »

We dont know what has been improved, but we know some features though.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

The only thing I've heard, that is an actual useful change, is the fact that you can actually ban people and they will stay banned forever =)
And since the 4/8 different farms, equipment and whatever might be locked out to random people joining.
Nothing else is known about MP.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
tompark

Post by tompark »

It’s a shame Giants haven’t published any details yet. If banning has been improved that’s good but would be nice to have a full list of features. Oh well just a week to go :)
robvdheijden

Post by robvdheijden »

Personally im gonna assume the mp app still works the same.

Most improvements that we heard of sofar could be savegame/ game engine related.
If the banning actually works properly that would be nice no longer need to use a seporate script to put them in the firewall.